D
DeletedUser63433
Guest
Hi Fastlane,
I've alway like to shake the hands of the people i'm selling to you. I'm marketing a new product (an nft frame) to a very niche audience, which will definitely require me to reach out one by one to my prospects.
Besides the outreach campaign, i've considered twitter ads. My account is currently ineligible and i've never run ads, but I if I can target by hashtag I would be golden.
I'm gonna need some ideas or advice on this one fastlaners.
1.) Does anyone have copywriting advice when it comes to tweeting @ prospects on twitter.
2.) Anyone have experience running twitter ads before? Can you target an audience by hashtags they've used or are in their bio?
3.) How should I pre-frame my consumer for cold outreach?
Any tips or help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
I've alway like to shake the hands of the people i'm selling to you. I'm marketing a new product (an nft frame) to a very niche audience, which will definitely require me to reach out one by one to my prospects.
Besides the outreach campaign, i've considered twitter ads. My account is currently ineligible and i've never run ads, but I if I can target by hashtag I would be golden.
I'm gonna need some ideas or advice on this one fastlaners.
1.) Does anyone have copywriting advice when it comes to tweeting @ prospects on twitter.
2.) Anyone have experience running twitter ads before? Can you target an audience by hashtags they've used or are in their bio?
3.) How should I pre-frame my consumer for cold outreach?
Any tips or help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
