The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Turning the heat up on kurtyordy

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
We have many new people here that don't know about our spam police score.

http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/off-topic-discussion/11666-spam-police-score.html

Right now kurtyordy is kicking butt. So I figured I would turn the heat up on the top cop. (Better be on your toes Kurt). So here is a copy of the "how to report spam post"

http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/87158-post38.html

For all the newbies here...

We try to keep a lid on spam around here. Our intention is to keep all of us from being bombarded with solicitations. New members are not allowed to start a thread except for introductions until they reach 10 posts. They also can't post links until the 10 post mark. Spammers will typically post 10 real short, "I agree" or "cool" posts. Then they will post their 11th post with the spam and links. If you see this behavior and think it is spam you can click on the yellow triangle at the lower left corner of the offending post and all the mods will receive a message with your user name, the time, and the post. If we agree that it is spam then we will reward a spam point if you were the first to report it.

You cannot report spam that is going to happen, only after it has happened. Happy hunting.
:spam::frocket:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
bump for Kurt. I figured he would at least reply. Kurt, where are you?:smxA:

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
How the heck did I miss this? I am usually very tuned into seeing my name in print and basking in all the glory it brings.

For all wanna be deputies, an autographed copy of my $7 ebook "Bringing Out Your Inner Spam Hunter" is available for immediate download to all who post "I agree" after my reply.

BTW- thanks mods for following up on our reports. I remember a purple forum where I would report stuff and nothing was ever done about it. You guys do a great job and make being a cop worth while.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
I think Kurtyordy needs to put up a speech on Youtube, accepting his award for Top-Cop of the forum!

Last edited:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007