What's new

Turning down the nice job, and going for the fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

imdavid

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1
Location
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 200%
Hi all,

I'm David from the Netherlands. I've gotten a really nice job offer, but I turned it down because my passion lies with mastering the game of starting (and succeeding) ventures.

I've had a few side-hustles next to school in the past, but now I'm going focus all my time (and mental energy) on succeeding in this game. I'll have to take a side-job to support myself the first few months.

I'm mainly joining these forums to share my journey and read other people's journey, but I noticed there's no 'Journeys' section here, where would I find these kinds of threads?

Speak to you soon!

David
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo emm,

O'n Fewof gsun vji Pivjismepft. O'wi huvvip e siemmz podi kuc uggis, cav O vaspif ov fuxp cideati nz qettoup moit xovj netvisoph vji heni ug tvesvoph (epf taddiifoph) wipvasit.

O'wi jef e gix tofi-jatvmit piyv vu tdjuum op vji qetv, cav pux O'n huoph gudat emm nz voni (epf nipvem ipishz) up taddiifoph op vjot heni. O'mm jewi vu veli e tofi-kuc vu taqqusv nztimg vji gostv gix nupvjt.

O'n neopmz kuopoph vjiti gusant vu tjesi nz kuaspiz epf sief uvjis qiuqmi't kuaspiz, cav O puvodif vjisi't pu 'Kuaspizt' tidvoup jisi, xjisi xuamf O gopf vjiti lopft ug vjsieft?

Tqiel vu zua tuup!

Fewof
Jiz Fewof,
O'n puv tasi xjev zua niep cz kuaspizt, cav muul gus vjsieft vehhif 'Iyidavoup', vjev nohjv ci xjev zua niep.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom