- Joined
- Aug 1, 2013
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 77%
Read the book. Loved the book. Excited to start applying principles from the book.
My problem is finding the need. MJ has said that he hears/sees/reads several things a day that would be Fastlane opportunities. At first I thought I must not be cut out for this Fastlane stuff because I hear/see/read pretty much zero, but then I considered that maybe I'm just not tuned into the Fastlane frequency.
I mean, we've been told for years to follow our passions and the money will follow. We've been brainwashed into the selfish thinking that our interests should make us rich. Looking for legitimate needs in the marketplace was never a part of the "do what you love" equation.
The Millionaire Fastlane has really shifted my perspective on financial strategies, but I personally need more practice tuning into the Fastlane frequency so that I can spot needs in the marketplace.
So I want to start this thread as a place that we can share articles, blogs, stories, etc. that have inspired Fastlane ideas. I'd like to include things similar to MJ's "Can You Spot the Need?" article about Francesca's @ Can You Spot the Need? And the Fastlane Opportunity?
If you are having a hard time finding Fastlane opportunities in the real world, take this post as a challenge. Get online and find one! Then share the source and idea here (obviously if you plan on executing the idea, don't post, get busy making money!) And if you're already tuned to the Fastlane frequency and you're seeing opportunities left and right, please grace the rest of us with your insight! Thanks everyone!
My problem is finding the need. MJ has said that he hears/sees/reads several things a day that would be Fastlane opportunities. At first I thought I must not be cut out for this Fastlane stuff because I hear/see/read pretty much zero, but then I considered that maybe I'm just not tuned into the Fastlane frequency.
I mean, we've been told for years to follow our passions and the money will follow. We've been brainwashed into the selfish thinking that our interests should make us rich. Looking for legitimate needs in the marketplace was never a part of the "do what you love" equation.
The Millionaire Fastlane has really shifted my perspective on financial strategies, but I personally need more practice tuning into the Fastlane frequency so that I can spot needs in the marketplace.
So I want to start this thread as a place that we can share articles, blogs, stories, etc. that have inspired Fastlane ideas. I'd like to include things similar to MJ's "Can You Spot the Need?" article about Francesca's @ Can You Spot the Need? And the Fastlane Opportunity?
If you are having a hard time finding Fastlane opportunities in the real world, take this post as a challenge. Get online and find one! Then share the source and idea here (obviously if you plan on executing the idea, don't post, get busy making money!) And if you're already tuned to the Fastlane frequency and you're seeing opportunities left and right, please grace the rest of us with your insight! Thanks everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
