Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey guys, as some of you know I just switched over to wordpress website because Id like to have an actual web presence instead of just a static web site. I now update the blog at least 3 times a week. I have an RSS to email newsletter from my blog that sends with MailCheat(Chimp) every Thursday night at 5pm. I also have all of the social media pages! The problem is that I have many likes or follows. I dont want to look like a dipshit to someone new thinking about liking it. 
I want to propose some speed for some likes on FB or linkedin. I don't really care about twitter, it will grow eventually.
Post up if you like it and I will speed you.
Facebook
LinkedIn
Also, I think that many of you may be in the same predicament. Have not been at the social media thing very long, I would be happy to like any of your businesses as would probably most members on this forum!
Thanks guys!
I want to propose some speed for some likes on FB or linkedin. I don't really care about twitter, it will grow eventually.
Post up if you like it and I will speed you.
Also, I think that many of you may be in the same predicament. Have not been at the social media thing very long, I would be happy to like any of your businesses as would probably most members on this forum!
Thanks guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
