The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trouble remembering something from Millionaire Fastlane...help!

Anything related to matters of the mind

TrevorPrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
I am trying to make a decision about something business related and I wanted to give what MJ DeMarco discussed in MF a shot but can't recall what it was called. It is when you have two options and you assign an importance to each need they fulfill and come to a numerical winner... I have a vague memory of what it was called but I can't quite remember it. It was abbreviated something like "WCMB."

I put this post in the landfill section because I didn't want to bother any important discussions going on in other sections...

Thank you to anyone that helps!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
WADM - weighted average decision matrix.

;)

TrevorPrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
WADM - weighted average decision matrix.

;)
Firstly, I want to say thank you for responding to me! I actually found it online just as you responded!

On a much more important note though...
I was going to send you an email today because I just finished MF. I was listening on Audible so I got to hear your own voice read the last paragraph or so, and let me say that it actually moved me. I am not sure what happened but I had an emotional moment when you said you were giving me all of the tools I need to be successful and you wished me luck on my ventures. I got the chills and a realization swiftly came over me that you and the book you wrote changed my life forever. I am in the very beginning stages of my pursuits to wealth and financial freedom, but I know for a FACT that with your book's guidance I will have a successful business. I am willing to fail a thousand times if I have to, and I am also inspired to learn more on my own than I ever wanted to in college.

I want you to know that even if my business ventures, for whatever reason, don't happen to pan out the way I would like them to...you still instilled some very important lessons and mindsets into me through your book that I will never forget and I will carry with me through life until I am gone.

Seriously, thank you for everything you have done and thank you for setting me up for success. When I am living the life I want to live, with financial freedom and a very high free-time to indentured-time ratio, I will have you and Millionaire Fastlane to thank for sparking an interest and passion in me that I didn't even know I had until reading into it.

I am sorry for the long-winded response, but I am not sure how often you're on here and I feel privileged to have even heard from you regardless.

So, thank you again. I appreciate everything you have done for me and I can only imagine how many others. Have a fantastic day!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am sorry for the long-winded response, but I am not sure how often you're on here and I feel privileged to have even heard from you regardless.

I'm here at the forum daily.

So cool that my books have changed your life. As you said, even without a successful business venture, the mental constructs can be life changing. The idea that a choice today can have quantum leaps 5 years from now, is something that I think about quite often.

Good luck my friend.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
I'm here at the forum daily.

So cool that my books have changed your life. As you said, even without a successful business venture, the mental constructs can be life changing. The idea that a choice today can have quantum leaps 5 years from now, is something that I think about quite often.

Good luck my friend.
MJ-
I want to echo what TrevorPrice said. He's not been here long enough to really appreciate how amazing it is that you are really here and engaged day after day after day....

I'm still working at it....
Thanks for your "personal" and indefatigable support
Ted

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads