Hello guys,
This one is slightly different but I am hoping it turns in some refinement to my thoughts line. After reading 'TMF ' book I went for a business advisory session with a Micro-development Consultant. We ended up agreeing that my interest areas when I initially started a software and web development company should be reverted unto and focus on target defined customers.
One of my interest area is in Travels and Tours industry, I had initially thought of building a product(web based and desktop client) for the players of the industry that helps them manage their customers needs and passport metadata details faster. However One I discovered the major travel agencies mainly are involved in pilgrimage tours and have a great reluctance or no desire to automate their processes. I have also come to note that this idea is based on my thoughts and not market desire of the target. The inspiration for this idea came to me when I was going on pilgrimage in 2011 and I do feel the needs and particular problems needing an IT automation platform have changed or may be missing.
So I am seeking your thoughts and suggestion as to specific area you would suggest my research and business analysis should focus on when I meet with Travel and Tours Agencies owners around me.
bear in mind that my goal is also to focus on how to really help solve a problem for industry experts in africa and globally ultimately. Yeah I believe there are many fastlane potential in this but you can prove me wrong with your input.
Thanks alot.
This one is slightly different but I am hoping it turns in some refinement to my thoughts line. After reading 'TMF ' book I went for a business advisory session with a Micro-development Consultant. We ended up agreeing that my interest areas when I initially started a software and web development company should be reverted unto and focus on target defined customers.
One of my interest area is in Travels and Tours industry, I had initially thought of building a product(web based and desktop client) for the players of the industry that helps them manage their customers needs and passport metadata details faster. However One I discovered the major travel agencies mainly are involved in pilgrimage tours and have a great reluctance or no desire to automate their processes. I have also come to note that this idea is based on my thoughts and not market desire of the target. The inspiration for this idea came to me when I was going on pilgrimage in 2011 and I do feel the needs and particular problems needing an IT automation platform have changed or may be missing.
So I am seeking your thoughts and suggestion as to specific area you would suggest my research and business analysis should focus on when I meet with Travel and Tours Agencies owners around me.
bear in mind that my goal is also to focus on how to really help solve a problem for industry experts in africa and globally ultimately. Yeah I believe there are many fastlane potential in this but you can prove me wrong with your input.
Thanks alot.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
