The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Travel business idea- need feedback

Feedback

MilanEnTepren

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2023
Greetings everyone,

Im a 14yr old boy from Hungary. I have an idea, which I think is good, but i need some feedback.
My idea:
Starting an online travel business, where you can type in your destination, and it provides you with the latest information, must visit sights, most popular hotels, plane tickets and car renting. I thought about doing the hotel amd plane ticket, car renting part via affiliate marketing, but maybe some more experienced people have a better idea.

Im open for any advice- Milan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChasingDream97

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Jun 19, 2023
Greetings everyone,

Im a 14yr old boy from Hungary. I have an idea, which I think is good, but i need some feedback.
My idea:
Starting an online travel business, where you can type in your destination, and it provides you with the latest information, must visit sights, most popular hotels, plane tickets and car renting. I thought about doing the hotel amd plane ticket, car renting part via affiliate marketing, but maybe some more experienced people have a better idea.

not to crush your dream but that's called reddit. like seriously everything you're saying is covered in random city subreddit far better than you as one person could

ChasingDream97

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Jun 19, 2023
Greetings everyone,

My idea:

i'm impressed with the fact that you're already generating ideas at a such young age though keep thinking and you'll find the right idea soon

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
That's literally Tripadvisor. Not to say you can't compete with them but you would need a unique value skew.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Feb 17, 2015
England
The fact that you're 14 years old in a group like this asking for advice tells me everything I need to know about your future.

This idea might be the one, or maybe not but you'll find one that does work one day if you continue on the same path.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jennydav

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 7, 2024
Is that something like Tripadvisor? In general i would love to see more information about less popular destinations, like Slovakia for example. In preparation for my travels through Slovakia, i was taking the time to obtain an online vignette https://slovakiavignette.eu. This digital vignette streamlines toll collection procedures, allowing for uninterrupted passage along highways.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.