So I came across what would be a perfect fitting brand / company name.
It seems clear in the US for a trademark, however, its already trademarked in UK as a product name...in the same class of products.
For example, pretend the trademark in question is RandomX.
I want my brand to be called RandomX, selling a sports drink called XYZ.
The UK brand is called FishNChips selling a sports drink called RandomX.
Are they any potential conflicts? I plan on selling DTC in the USA and on Amazon.
I also plan on selling international later on, but would there be an issue if my product name isn't the same?
It seems clear in the US for a trademark, however, its already trademarked in UK as a product name...in the same class of products.
For example, pretend the trademark in question is RandomX.
I want my brand to be called RandomX, selling a sports drink called XYZ.
The UK brand is called FishNChips selling a sports drink called RandomX.
Are they any potential conflicts? I plan on selling DTC in the USA and on Amazon.
I also plan on selling international later on, but would there be an issue if my product name isn't the same?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
