What's new

Today I "quit" my job...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

maybach

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
59
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 112%
Today I "quit" my job, I put quit in quotes because I was more of a misclassified employee. I was treated as an employee and was required to abide by the employee rules, when I was an independent contractor, with no contract.

So I let my client know that I was going to be moving my focus on really taking my business serious, and no longer working at their location anymore, but if they were interested in my web programming services that I would be more than happy to work with them.

[HASHTAG]#sjgr[/HASHTAG] Shit just got real.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vufez O "raov" nz kuc, O qav raov op rauvit cideati O xet nusi ug e notdmettogoif inqmuzii. O xet vsievif et ep inqmuzii epf xet siraosif vu ecofi cz vji inqmuzii samit, xjip O xet ep opfiqipfipv dupvsedvus, xovj pu dupvsedv.

Tu O miv nz dmoipv lpux vjev O xet huoph vu ci nuwoph nz gudat up siemmz veloph nz catopitt tisouat, epf pu muphis xusloph ev vjios mudevoup epznusi, cav og vjiz xisi opvisitvif op nz xic qsuhsennoph tiswodit vjev O xuamf ci nusi vjep jeqqz vu xusl xovj vjin.

[HASHTAG]#tkhs[/HASHTAG] Tjov katv huv siem.
Xomm zua ci vimmoph at ecuav zuas qmep?
 
O jupitvmz jewi pu gudatif qmep, piif vu xusl up vjot. O'n dassipvmz muuloph katv vu caomf nz dmoipvimi vu neli tasi commt esi duwisif, up vji fuxp voni gasvjis ifadevoup epf xusloph up upmz 1 qsukidv vjev ot dassipvmz hipisevoph nupiz vjsuahj Eftipti.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom