The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

To those who are making $100,000/year with webdesign

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
MODERATOR NOTE: will post random text or thanks every 8 hours for 48 hours for increasing reach

Hi Fastlaners,
Making $100,000 from app and web development is my next immediate goal.

the questions arise because my current(12 weeks) goal is to get a job or at least be job-ready, and my next venture is this.
at my best case for the job I am getting $20,406.56 a year(converted from INR) in India,
I understand geographic arbitrage, but I don't know anyone from whom I can be inspired by or look up to.

my peers are even worst, they are chasing job of $10,000 and they are also pretty good at coding(I am pursuing my B.TECH in Information Technology)

who makes this amount of money so I don't even doubt myself.
why I doubt my self => because that's my threshold money, If I will have this much I will branch out to other Fastlane ventures and I don't need to trade my time with money.

Please share your Income, some part of the journey, and the invoice or credited amount (if you are comfortable with it).

I am a hybrid app developer(can develop Android Ios Web with only coding once and have the knowledge and some internship experience but no portfolio).

If you don't mind what should be my next 5 steps.

Only reply if you did it or something similar to this or want to tag someone, you might also learn better if there is less noise.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
MODERATOR NOTE: will post random text or thanks every 8 hours for 48 hours for increasing reach

Dear Moderator, thank you for this important announcement.

Hi Fastlaners,

Perhaps your immediate goal should be to help someone or solve a problem, not make X amount of money?

Please share your Income, some part of the journey, and the invoice or credited amount (if you are comfortable with it).

What could possibly go wrong right?

Only reply if you did it or something similar to this or want to tag someone, you might also learn better if there is less noise.

Forgive me for my insubordination, Moderator. And yeah, my neighbour's been vacuuming for the past half an hour, I'm about to tell them off for interfering with my learning.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Perhaps your immediate goal should be to help someone or solve a problem, not make X amount of money?
Bro I am not here to fool around, I do have a plan in mind.
I am setting money as milestone and figuring out process around it, you can have your milestones like helping 1000 people.
Brian Tracy suggests that ask expert and try to emulate their process, am looking similar to it.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
By the way @Simon Angel congratulations on winning geographic lottery

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019

Hi Fastlaners,

the questions arise because my current(12 weeks) goal is to get a job or at least be job-ready, and my next venture is this.
at my best case for the job I am getting $20,406.56 a year(converted from INR) in India,
I understand geographic arbitrage, but I don't know anyone from whom I can be inspired by or look up to.

my peers are even worst, they are chasing job of $10,000 and they are also pretty good at coding(I am pursuing my B.TECH in Information Technology)

who makes this amount of money so I don't even doubt myself.
why I doubt my self => because that's my threshold money, If I will have this much I will branch out to other Fastlane ventures and I don't need to trade my time with money.

I am a hybrid app developer(can develop Android Ios Web with only coding once and have the knowledge and some internship experience but no portfolio).

If you don't mind what should be my next 5 steps.

This is the question

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Hi

I don't think it is your fault exactly but your threads are slightly tortuous to read.

Especially the 1001 day thing. Where dd that number come from?

If you want to get into webdesign/development start threads asking the right sort of question.

How do I achieve this? What would make a good portfolio? How can I get customer number one? &c

Don't worry about what income your peers may chase or who is making xyz.

Additionally I am not sure @Simon Angel has won any geographic lottery. Maybe compared with you but not @Odysseus M Jones, who also commented above. or myself .

As Cecil Rhodes famously said 'you are an Englishman, and have subsequently drawn the greatest prize in the lottery of life'

often paraphrased into

'To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life.' :)

Dan

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Hi

I don't think it is your fault exactly but your threads are slightly tortuous to read.

If you want to get into webdesign/development start threads asking the right sort of question.

How do I achieve this? What would make a good portfolio? How can I get customer number one? &c

Don't worry about what income your peers may chase or who is making xyz.

Additionally I am not sure @Simon Angel has won any geographic lottery. Maybe compared with you but not @Odysseus M Jones, who also commented above. or myself .

As Cecil Rhodes famously said 'you are an Englishman, and have subsequently drawn the greatest prize in the lottery of life'

often paraphrased into

'To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life.' :)

Dan

All this started with realisation that its been 4 years since I wanted start my startup.
also timeline is long enough to get big task done
The number came to be is explained to razorcut in this thread.

The exect words are quoted below
No, it's not because what others think, when my mentor said to take 1000 days to constantly improving (no matter how small, but progress should be there every day) it will change your life. so that's reason 1.

Second I do know its Nearly 3 years, subconsciously don't feel like it and I track my progress by the week so I get an idea of the value of every week that's around 1%, that is if I waste my week I know I wasted 1% of my time

We Indians just add 1 to everything for good luck.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.