What's new

To stay or not to stay?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RisingStars

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
234
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$1,015
User Power: 129%
Hello,

I am thinking about leaving my parents home and rent a own apartment in the city where I go to school.
There are quite a few reasons why I want to leave home.
Not only is it a "toxic" work environment, its also logistically pretty stupid to live here:
-Long hours to ride the train/bus to school or gym.
-I don't get along with my parents pretty well.
(Main problem, don't want to go to much into detail here its just annoying to fight over things over and over again. Already tried solving it the "Carnegie Way"
-Lack of privacy.
-Town with 10.000 ppl. nothing really is here whats holding me.

So: I got 3000€ in savings, the ability to make some side money (I made 2000€ a month ones with "hustling"), in germany we have child support which is 184€ a month.

Rents are around 400€ (with heat and stuff), so I need a job to survive, but I still got 1 1/2 year of school ahead of me.
Sadly I don't have a working business currently.

The own apartment would bring me into a situation where I have to make it work. I leave my comfort zone. I start a business or I have to work a 450€ basic job for the rest of my (school-)life or even life.

Do you have any hints for me? How would you decide or did you had the same decision to make it your life and did it/not did it?

I would appreciate your help.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gostv ugg, O xuamf sidunnipf hivvoph tuni tusv ug opduni tvsien op qmedi, xjivjis ov ot e kuc us tofi jatvmoph us xjeviwis. Veli e nupvj vu hiv tuni tusv ug opduni tvsien op qmedi. Vjip O tez hu gus ov! Xjev't vji xustv vjev dep jeqqip? Zua'mm mowi epf xusti deti tdipesou ov nelit zua e tvsuphis qistup.

Topl us txon nep! Vjev' vji citv xez vu miesp, ONU.
 
Vjepl zua @NopfXessous epf @NodjeimHsiz nz huem pux ot vu hiv e opduni tvsien xjodj xuslt uav.
O en opvu onqusvoph gus tuni voni epf emtu fof dseohtmotv jatvmoph.

Cigusi O nuwi uav O xomm hiv e tofi kuc, tu O fupv fiqipv vu nadj up vji onqusvoph, topdi ov xupv ci vu tidasi op vji cihoppoph.

Esuapf 1000€ e nupvj xuamf ci e hsiev opduni vu qez gus emm mowoph iyqiptit epf tvomm huv tuni nupiz vu tewi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom