I’ve read the first two books and am midway through the Great Rat Race Escape .
I know the previous books touched on the bad idea is it to follow ones “passion” but I was already into it by the time I was introduced to the books.
My website (which is my passion) does provide value via content and I’ve carefully found the problems to solve and tried not to be like the many others doing the same which is way it has been making money.
Ideally I’d like to align what I’m doing per the advice in the book. So I guess my reason for the post is thoughts on that and if I need to perhaps to take a more niched route within this passion and keep the focus on the the challenges that lie within that.
Hopefully that made sense lol.
Looking forward to the feedback.
I know the previous books touched on the bad idea is it to follow ones “passion” but I was already into it by the time I was introduced to the books.
My website (which is my passion) does provide value via content and I’ve carefully found the problems to solve and tried not to be like the many others doing the same which is way it has been making money.
Ideally I’d like to align what I’m doing per the advice in the book. So I guess my reason for the post is thoughts on that and if I need to perhaps to take a more niched route within this passion and keep the focus on the the challenges that lie within that.
Hopefully that made sense lol.
Looking forward to the feedback.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
