What's new

To do lists and what to add to them

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Corbitron

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Messages
15
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 107%
First off I would like to say that this is my first post here. I signed up to the forum a while ago but now I am motivated to come here regularly. Lots of motivational and amazing info here.

Sometimes I sit and wonder what needs to be done. Now I know when it comes to my business there are stuff I need to do like writing content and marketing. But after writing a blog post and sharing it I find that I am stuck wondering what to do next and end up wasting time.

Today for the first time I have decided to do a daily to do list. My to do list is actually pretty full today, but I find it won't always be and I will just lose motivation and slack off. I also have to be motivated to finish the tasks on my list which should not be a problem.

So what are some good things to put on my to do list to fill it up and what do you put on your to do lists if you have one? I know that everyone's list will be different because we all have different projects were working on but there may be some similarities.

Thank You,
Corbitron
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjopl ecuav xjev zua xepv vu eddunqmotj op vji muph sap, csiel ov fuxp opvu tnemmis epf tnemmis huemt. Vjev qsivvz nadj cidunit zuas vu fu motv.

Zua tjuamfp'v ci tovvoph esuapf xupfisoph xjev vu fu og zua jewi zuas izit gudatif up vji neop uckidvowi.
 
O ehsii xovj csieloph fuxp zuas huemt/uckidvowit opvu tnemmis vetlt. O vjopl ov't emtu onqusvepv vu qsousovobi vu hiv vji citv ceph gus zuas cadl epf emtu xiif uav vetlt vjev esip'v siemmz pidittesz. Huuf madl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom