Today, I realised something. Hopefully it's an insight into a mindset that we can step into as required.
With more points of view, we could reveal how else to apply the leverage that effective people use.
I work (part-time) in a sales role. My boss pays me to save clients time and serve them, while they pay him.
My personal Fastlane tasks needed completion in business hours. For moral reasons, someone else's time had to get utilised...so I called a salesperson whose company paid them to serve me.
I know top achievers delegate like this, to their employees. But until it clicked that as an employee, I was being delegated to- I never thought of another company's teams as employees.
Now this salesperson purchased and set up my domains, as I set up media for our clients. I am sure there are more practical applications too, where for the same cost of the product/service, invaluable time is leveraged.
In any of your roles, have you found powerful time-saving delegations that others may benefit from?
The only one my co-workers thought of was doorstep deliveries like the old milk cart businesses.
With more points of view, we could reveal how else to apply the leverage that effective people use.
I work (part-time) in a sales role. My boss pays me to save clients time and serve them, while they pay him.
My personal Fastlane tasks needed completion in business hours. For moral reasons, someone else's time had to get utilised...so I called a salesperson whose company paid them to serve me.
I know top achievers delegate like this, to their employees. But until it clicked that as an employee, I was being delegated to- I never thought of another company's teams as employees.
Now this salesperson purchased and set up my domains, as I set up media for our clients. I am sure there are more practical applications too, where for the same cost of the product/service, invaluable time is leveraged.
In any of your roles, have you found powerful time-saving delegations that others may benefit from?
The only one my co-workers thought of was doorstep deliveries like the old milk cart businesses.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
