The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TNT #3 Are You being delegated to?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Joey El

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 16, 2016
Down Under
Today, I realised something. Hopefully it's an insight into a mindset that we can step into as required.

With more points of view, we could reveal how else to apply the leverage that effective people use.

I work (part-time) in a sales role. My boss pays me to save clients time and serve them, while they pay him.

My personal Fastlane tasks needed completion in business hours. For moral reasons, someone else's time had to get utilised...so I called a salesperson whose company paid them to serve me.

I know top achievers delegate like this, to their employees. But until it clicked that as an employee, I was being delegated to- I never thought of another company's teams as employees.

Now this salesperson purchased and set up my domains, as I set up media for our clients. I am sure there are more practical applications too, where for the same cost of the product/service, invaluable time is leveraged.

In any of your roles, have you found powerful time-saving delegations that others may benefit from?

The only one my co-workers thought of was doorstep deliveries like the old milk cart businesses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.