What's new

TMF, a Pen, and a Dream

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

blueoceanblues

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
50
Location
Florida
Rep Bank
$525
User Power: 266%
Howdy!

I'm excited to learn and grow with this community.

MJ DeMarco's marvelous book lit a fire under me to create the life I desire on my own terms by doing it the Zig Ziglar way; helping others get what they want so I can get what I want.

The medium I've chosen to do that is copywriting (with the goal of building out a marketing agency).

Right now I am for a limited time offering free copywriting services for members.

If you're interested just PM. I'll send a writing sample and we'll go from there.

No obligations, no games, no stress. Just value.

If I'm able to help, I will, if not, we'll go our separate ways.

Looking forward to engage with the community

-blue
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom