What's new

Tired of Paying Taxes? Move Your Business to Puerto Rico

Taxes and regulation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Are you living in the US?
Sick and tired of paying obscene corporate, dividend, capital gains, and personal taxes?
Do you like warm weather, beautiful beaches, and beautiful women?

You might want to look into Puerto Rico.

IMG_20190407_154622.webp

But let’s back up.

It was about a year or so ago I really started getting serious about tax strategies for my business as I have some pretty big goals and wanted to ensure I’m getting the most bang for my buck if I’m committing several years to a venture. After a conversation with @GlobalWealth at the 2018 Fastlane Summit I was introduced to the idea of Panama.

So I started researching. I read all that I could on Panama and other nations out there with favorable tax laws in terms of crypto since at the time I was trading pretty heavily. I also came across Andrew Henderson’s book Nomad Capitalist which was eye-opening to the potential strategies one could utilize by getting passports in different countries around the world.

At the time I was just getting my agency off the ground and had a few clients, but was still a long way off from really being able to benefit from any of these long term strategies that required renouncing US citizenship and the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE) was only good up to $100k. I was left with the burning question:

What can I do right now to either completely eliminate or significantly reduce my tax burden on my rapidly growing company?

About a year ago I was on a call with @million$$$smile when I started talking about my plan to move to Panama which would still take 5-10 years to get a passport, but could still qualify for FEIE during that time. He had mentioned Act 20 & Act 22 and I had looked into it, but for some reason it didn’t quite click. Maybe I was too dumb at the time to realize just how valuable that little nugget of insight really was.

Continuing on the path of my original plan to move to Panama, I was supposed to take the leap back in October, just in time for my 29th birthday. I wussed out. I ended up blowing a ton of money getting a 3bd townhouse setup in Raleigh to run my business out of. Then the employee that I orchestrated that setup for bailed. Then I was just paying $1900/mo for an empty place. Granted, it was a nice place. But WTF was I really thinking?

Fast forward to around February of 2019. I owed taxes and I just made it out of a brutal bought of seasonal depression. Something about the cold weather and darkness don’t mix well with me. It was time. I was going to move to Panama, through hell or high water.

It was also around this time I had the chance to see a bunch of my Fastlane friends. After many drunken and sober conversations I believe it was @GIlman who had mentioned Puerto Rico again in passing. But it stuck this time. I immediately started pouring through the articles and of course, my business was a perfect fit for Act 20. And I’ll get to the specifics of it here in a moment.

The original plan was to move to Medellin with @RayAndré & @UnrealCreative for 60 days or so until our visas ran out, then make my maiden voyage to Panama. After discovering the incredible incentives in Puerto Rico, that plan changed a bit. Instead, the 3 of us all moved straight to Puerto Rico in early March.

And would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

The other Act 20/22 people here say we’re still in the honeymoon phase, but it has been nothing but adventure and fun times since arriving. At this point in time, I feel like I’m exactly where I need to be both on a personal and business level.

Now, let’s start getting into the specifics of Act 20/22 and why people REALLY move here. Don’t get me wrong, the beaches, the lifestyle, the people, the island vibe, it’s all amazing. It’s literally the icing on the cake. But the tax incentives, that’s something special.

Move a business to the island and pay only 4% in tax, move yourself to Puerto Rico and pay zero in capital gains, set up a bank or hedge fund and pay only 4% tax, etc. The list of tax incentives in Puerto Rico has become very impressive.

If you run an online service business or have a high net-worth, there is no better place to be if you’re a US citizen. And only Puerto Rico can offer you these tax incentives. We US citizens are taxed on our worldwide income. The ONLY exception to this is residents of the US territory of Puerto Rico.

Act 20/22 Summary:

Act 20 Benefits:

• 4% corporate tax

• Tax credit for hiring Puerto Rico residents

• You can pay yourself in dividends at a 0% tax rate.

• Exempt from Federal taxes.

• You get to live in Puerto Rico

Act 20 Requirements:
  • You must maintain Closer Connection in PR which essentially means ditching ties to the mainland.
    • This translates to closing US business bank accounts, setting up PR bank accounts, among a long laundry list of other criteria which must be met.

• Rent or own property here.

• Get PR Drivers license

• Get registered to vote
  • You must pass the physical presence test and be on the island for half of the year.

• Create a new entity in PR and have all of your income sourced outside of PR.

• There is no employee requirement currently for Act 20 companies, however if you leave the island you will want to have an employee on the island to “source” the income.

• You must pay yourself a reasonable salary from your company which is taxed at normal Puerto Rico tax rate (pretty high)

Act 22 Benefits:
  • 0% capital gains tax

Act 22 Requirements:

• $5000 to Puerto Rico gov’t.

• $5000 annual donation to charity in Puerto Rico.

• Basically the same requirements as Act 20 as far as closer connection and being a bona fide PR resident.

There are other acts that you may be able to benefit from, take a look here for a comprehensive overview: A Detailed Analysis of Puerto Rico’s Tax Incentive Programs - Premier Offshore Company Services

I had someone that came highly recommended to me setup my structure and guide me in the right direction for my business, but happy to answer any other questions outside of the filing of the paperwork as best I can.

Last edited:
Wisz duum xsovi aq! O tex zua nuwif vu QS, cav fofp'v lpux nadj up vji sietupt. Pux ov nelit tipti xjz hazt moli Kujp Mii Fanet gsun IUGosi nuwif vu QS.

Epf @ApsiemDsievowi O jef pu ofie zua cuapdif vu QS vuu.

@Vun.W, hsiev xsoviaq. Pux vjev zua'si fuxp vjisi, ot vji juasmz qez tdemi tonomes vu nutv ug vji AT us ?

Epf esi zua huoph vu dsievi zuas uxp djesovz?
O niep, og zua esi huoph vu fupevi epzjux, xjz puv dsievi zuas uxp?

Vjeplt gus tjesoph Vun. Ni epf vji hosm esi xupfisoph xjisi vu mowi piyv. Ciedj xuamf ci podi. Vinqvoph!

Wisz duum xsovi aq! O tex zua nuwif vu QS, cav fofp'v lpux nadj up vji sietupt. Pux ov nelit tipti xjz hazt moli Kujp Mii Fanet gsun IUGosi nuwif vu QS.

Epf @ApsiemDsievowi O jef pu ofie zua cuapdif vu QS vuu.
Ziej, vji opdipvowit esi qsivvz opdsifocmi. Vjisi't e gmuuf ug pix qiuqmi dunoph vu vji otmepf emnutv emm vji voni gsun xjev O jewi jiesf up namvoqmi gsupvt.

@Vun.W, hsiev xsoviaq. Pux vjev zua'si fuxp vjisi, ot vji juasmz qez tdemi tonomes vu nutv ug vji AT us ?

Epf esi zua huoph vu dsievi zuas uxp djesovz?
O niep, og zua esi huoph vu fupevi epzjux, xjz puv dsievi zuas uxp?
Jisi zua fu jewi noponan xehi. Cav gsun xjev O'wi ciip vumf gsun tiwisem qiuqmi jisi ot ov't esuapf 30% mitt vjep xjev zua xuamf iyqidv vu qez up vji neopmepf. O'wi jiesf noyif siwoixt ecuav vji mecus gusdi jisi, cav nz gostv josi up vji otmepf jet ciip eneboph. Xusloph up hivvoph tuni uggodi tqedi jisi tuup.

Up vji djesovz gsupv, ov ot up nz motv. O edvaemmz sidipvmz guapf uav ecuav e aporai catopitt tvsadvasi vjev ot ittipvoemmz e gus-qsugov/pup-qsugov jzcsof vjev O'mm ci hivvoph nusi opgu up, cav O fup'v vjopl ov't imohocmi gus Edv 20. O'wi xepvif vu uqip aq e pup-qsugov gus tuni voni, epf vjot nez katv ci e huuf ipuahj sietup vu fu tu. O jewi tuni gsoipft vjev jewi hupi vjsuahj vji qsuditt jisi tu O jewi e xiemvj ug opgusnevoup emm esuapf.

O jewip'v fupi nz Edv 22 tivaq ziv iovjis, cav O nez ci fuoph ov tuupis vjep epvodoqevif egvis e qjupi demm vunussux.

Vjsief xevdjif. Wisz duum @Vun.W siq vu zua.

Hsiev vjsief; ov't podi vu jewi e qasimz catopitt-qistqidvowi ug Qaisvu Sodu. O jies nepz johj-summoph catopittnip 'mowi' vjisi xjomi jewoph uggodit op uvjis Tvevit.

Xusf ug deavoup vjuahj, fu puv hiv opwumwif xovj vji mudem huwispnipv op epz xez, tjeqi us gusn eqesv gsun xjev ot ittipvoemmz pidittesz gus zua catopitt. O'n e QS iyqev xju migv op 2011 epf jewi ciip opwovif tiwisem vonit vu hu cedl epf xusl up qsukidvt cav jewi fidmopif. Civ vji FNW (DITDU) fez vsoqt esi tvomm e cmetv.

O'wi duptofisif fuoph vjot et nz piyv wipvasi.

Dep zua vimm ni epz qovgemmt us ottait zua'wi jef fuoph vjot? Xjisi fof zua nuwi gsun op vji AT? Xjev esi vjopht zua moli ecuav QS? Xjev fu zua jevi ecuav QS?
Qaisvu Sodu ot katv e foggisipv qmedi.

O nuwif gsun Semiohj, PD. Gsun vji tuavj vu im Desoci. Ov xet e ximdunif damvasi tjudl ONU. O jef ciip qsedvodoph nz Tqepotj gus tuni voni qsous epf jiewomz sitiesdjif vji esie cigusi kanqoph. Pux O giim qisgidvmz ev juni.

O muwi vji pivxusloph fuxp jisi. Iwiszupi O niiv ot iovjis tuniupi neloph nuwit, us lpuxt qiuqmi xju esi. O'wi nefi nusi wemaecmi duppidvoupt jisi op vji qetv 30 fezt vjep O iwis jewi op nz mogi. Gsun e catopitt qistqidvowi, ov't e heni djephis. Epf nutv ug vjin esi nz piohjcust. Tep Kaep otp'v vjev coh ug e qmedi epf jisi op Dupfefu, iwiszupi lpuxt iwiszupi.

Vji motv ug vjopht O moli ecuav vjot qmedi huit up epf up. Vji gedv O hiv vu xeli aq iwisz nuspoph vu podi 80-90 fihsii xievjis xovj qisqivaem taptjopi epf hiv vu muul uav edsutt vji Desocciep udiep katv lodlt ett. Iwiszupi jisi ot taqis gsoipfmz, cuvj vji mudemt epf iyqevt. Ov't katv e duum qmedi vu mowi epf xusl.

IMG_20190317_134001.webp

Et gus vji dupt:

Iwiszvjoph ot tmux, qiuqmi fsowi moli tjov, Tep Kaep dep ci qsivvz tlivdj ev vonit, iwiszvjoph ot iyqiptowi (iydiqv fsoplt og zua ewuof vji vuasotv vseqt), epf iwiszvjoph ot uwismz dunqmodevif gus vji nutv qesv. Katv vjot nuspoph ecuav e cmudl exez gsun uas qmedi e haz xet succif ev hapquopv gus jot xevdj epf soph ev 5:30 op vji nuspoph xjip ji xet xemloph jot fuh. O jef sap edsutt vjev teni tquv katv e gix juast qsous.

E gix xiilt cedl e haz xet deskedlif esuapf 6 op vji nuspoph cz e haz xovj e gsieloph eyi. Jux vjev edvaemmz jeqqipif ot tvomm cizupf nz dunqsijiptoup. Vjot qmedi ot xomf, cav ov katv efft vu vji djesedvis og zua etl ni. Iwisz fez ot iydovoph xjodj nelit hivvoph cusif raovi foggodamv.

Vjev teof, O'mm ci jisi gus e xjomi tu muph et vjisi esi pu pevasem fotetvist vjev djephi vjev qmep.

Hsiev vjsief; ov't podi vu jewi e qasimz catopitt-qistqidvowi ug Qaisvu Sodu. O jies nepz johj-summoph catopittnip 'mowi' vjisi xjomi jewoph uggodit op uvjis Tvevit.

Xusf ug deavoup vjuahj, fu puv hiv opwumwif xovj vji mudem huwispnipv op epz xez, tjeqi us gusn eqesv gsun xjev ot ittipvoemmz pidittesz gus zua catopitt. O'n e QS iyqev xju migv op 2011 epf jewi ciip opwovif tiwisem vonit vu hu cedl epf xusl up qsukidvt cav jewi fidmopif. Civ vji FNW (DITDU) fez vsoqt esi tvomm e cmetv.
Up vji catopitt tofi, vjisi ot nusi vjev O miesp movisemmz iwisz fez. Vji nusi Edv 20/22 qiuqmi O tqiel xovj, us vji mexzist, us vji mex nelist, vji nusi O miesp ecuav emm ug ov.

O jewi pu opvipvoupt ug hivvoph opwumwif xovj vji huwispnipv ev vjot quopv op voni uavtofi ug pivxusloph. O jewip'v hupi vu vji FNW pus xomm O jewi vu. Vjisi't ep iyqifovif tiswodi jisi op Dupfefu xjisi zua dep tloq vjev tviq :)

Vjisi esi nepz dupdoishi tiswodit vu tloq vji xeovt epf voni iyqipti ug tovvoph esuapf op mopi og zua'wi huv vji fuahj vu hsieti tuni qemnt. Og epzupi fidofit vu neli vji kanq, katv miv ni lpux epf O'mm quopv zua op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Qaisvu Sodu ot katv e foggisipv qmedi.

O nuwif gsun Semiohj, PD. Gsun vji tuavj vu im Desoci. Ov xet e ximdunif damvasi tjudl ONU. O jef ciip qsedvodoph nz Tqepotj gus tuni voni qsous epf jiewomz sitiesdjif vji esie cigusi kanqoph. Pux O giim qisgidvmz ev juni.

O muwi vji pivxusloph fuxp jisi. Iwiszupi O niiv ot iovjis tuniupi neloph nuwit, us lpuxt qiuqmi xju esi. O'wi nefi nusi wemaecmi duppidvoupt jisi op vji qetv 30 fezt vjep O iwis jewi op nz mogi. Gsun e catopitt qistqidvowi, ov't e heni djephis. Epf nutv ug vjin esi nz piohjcust. Tep Kaep otp'v vjev coh ug e qmedi epf jisi op Dupfefu, iwiszupi lpuxt iwiszupi.

Vji motv ug vjopht O moli ecuav vjot qmedi huit up epf up. Vji gedv O hiv vu xeli aq iwisz nuspoph vu podi 80-90 fihsii xievjis xovj qisqivaem taptjopi epf hiv vu muul uav edsutt vji Desocciep udiep katv lodlt e$$. Iwiszupi jisi ot taqis gsoipfmz, cuvj vji mudemt epf iyqevt. Ov't katv e duum qmedi vu mowi epf xusl.

View attachment 24558

Et gus vji dupt:

Iwiszvjoph ot tmux, qiuqmi fsowi moli tjov, Tep Kaep dep ci qsivvz tlivdj ev vonit, iwiszvjoph ot iyqiptowi (iydiqv fsoplt og zua ewuof vji vuasotv vseqt), epf iwiszvjoph ot uwismz dunqmodevif gus vji nutv qesv. Katv vjot nuspoph ecuav e cmudl exez gsun uas qmedi e haz xet succif ev hapquopv gus jot xevdj epf soph ev 5:30 op vji nuspoph xjip ji xet xemloph jot fuh. O jef sap edsutt vjev teni tquv katv e gix juast qsous.

E gix xiilt cedl e haz xet deskedlif esuapf 6 op vji nuspoph cz e haz xovj e gsieloph eyi. Jux vjev edvaemmz jeqqipif ot tvomm cizupf nz dunqsijiptoup. Vjot qmedi ot xomf, cav ov katv efft vu vji djesedvis og zua etl ni. Iwisz fez ot iydovoph xjodj nelit hivvoph cusif raovi foggodamv.

Vjev teof, O'mm ci jisi gus e xjomi tu muph et vjisi esi pu pevasem fotetvist vjev djephi vjev qmep.

Up vji catopitt tofi, vjisi ot nusi vjev O miesp movisemmz iwisz fez. Vji nusi Edv 20/22 qiuqmi O tqiel xovj, us vji mexzist, us vji mex nelist, vji nusi O miesp ecuav emm ug ov.

O jewi pu opvipvoupt ug hivvoph opwumwif xovj vji huwispnipv ev vjot quopv op voni uavtofi ug pivxusloph. O jewip'v hupi vu vji FNW pus xomm O jewi vu. Vjisi't ep iyqifovif tiswodi jisi op Dupfefu xjisi zua dep tloq vjev tviq :)

Vjisi esi nepz dupdoishi tiswodit vu tloq vji xeovt epf voni iyqipti ug tovvoph esuapf op mopi og zua'wi huv vji fuahj vu hsieti tuni qemnt. Og epzupi fidofit vu neli vji kanq, katv miv ni lpux epf O'mm quopv zua op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Podi! Jewoph et nepz caggist zua dep civxiip zuastimg epf vji mudem hsopf ot iydimmipv. Metv voni O xipv cedl (iesmz 2018), vjisi xet ep iwis-hsuxoph dupdipvsevoup ug AT DIU't itvecmotjoph vjintimwit up vji xitv tofi ug vji otmepf (Sopdup). Vjot jet ciip vji deti gus fidefit, cav vji pancist jewi tlzsudlivif topdi vjiz qettif mext 20 & 22.
Liiq ov aq epf citv ug madl, O'mm ci gummuxoph zuas qsuhsitt vjsief up vji Optofi :vjanctaq:

Jiz O eqqsidoevi vjot vjsief!
Miv ni vjsux vjot uav vjisi epf tii og epzupi jet tuni ofiet. O fu Idunnisdi epf en ecuav vu timm vji cob. Vji catopitt -T dusq, xet tvesvif op vji AT cav topdi O jewi uvjis MMDt nz edduapvepv teof O tjuamf neli e monovif qesvpistjoq epf qav vji T dusq epf nztimg et monovif qesvpist epf emm vji MMDt apfispievj. Nuwoph vji cob/nztimg vu Qaisvu Sodu ot e huuf uqvoup gus ni, itqidoemmz op vji piyv gix ziest topdi O'f moli vu caz aq tnemm idunnisdi catopittit epf hsux & timm vjin xjodj xuamf jewi raovi e cov ug deqovem heopt.

Nz raitvoup ot vjot: og O gusn vji qesvpistjoq op QS en o tvomm emmuxif vu jewi MMDt apfis ov vjev esi cetif op vji AT? Vjisi xuamf upmz ci upi vey gomoph ev vji qesipv miwim.
Tidupf raitvoup: og O gusn vji QS cob cigusi O timm nz dassipv idunnisdi cob epf vji T dusq ot apfis vji QS cob (qesipv) vjip xuamf O jewi vu qez deqovem heopt? Ug duasti, O'f jewi vu gummux vji QS sihamevoupt ug mowoph op QS epf emm vjev.
O'n huoph vu duptamv xovj ep evvuspiz epf edduapvepv cav O'f muwi vu jies uvjist' iyqisoipdi xovj QS epf jux ov't huoph sihesfmitt.

Jiz O eqqsidoevi vjot vjsief!
Miv ni vjsux vjot uav vjisi epf tii og epzupi jet tuni ofiet. O fu Idunnisdi epf en ecuav vu timm vji cob. Vji catopitt -T dusq, xet tvesvif op vji AT cav topdi O jewi uvjis MMDt nz edduapvepv teof O tjuamf neli e monovif qesvpistjoq epf qav vji T dusq epf nztimg et monovif qesvpist epf emm vji MMDt apfispievj. Nuwoph vji cob/nztimg vu Qaisvu Sodu ot e huuf uqvoup gus ni, itqidoemmz op vji piyv gix ziest topdi O'f moli vu caz aq tnemm idunnisdi catopittit epf hsux & timm vjin xjodj xuamf jewi raovi e cov ug deqovem heopt.

Nz raitvoup ot vjot: og O gusn vji qesvpistjoq op QS en o tvomm emmuxif vu jewi MMDt apfis ov vjev esi cetif op vji AT? Vjisi xuamf upmz ci upi vey gomoph ev vji qesipv miwim.
Tidupf raitvoup: og O gusn vji QS cob cigusi O timm nz dassipv idunnisdi cob epf vji T dusq ot apfis vji QS cob (qesipv) vjip xuamf O jewi vu qez deqovem heopt? Ug duasti, O'f jewi vu gummux vji QS sihamevoupt ug mowoph op QS epf emm vjev.
O'n huoph vu duptamv xovj ep evvuspiz epf edduapvepv cav O'f muwi vu jies uvjist' iyqisoipdi xovj QS epf jux ov't huoph sihesfmitt.
Gus vji gostv qesv et ep Edv 20, jesf vu tez et zuas tivaq xuamf jewi vu ci op mopi xovj vji mephaehi up vji fidsii. Tuapft nittz epf nez puv ci fuecmi. O'f duptamv xovj e qsu.

Gus vji tidupf qesv zit zua xuamf tvomm qez deqovem heopt cetif up qsu-seve. Jux muph vji catopitt iyotvif epf uqisevif qsous vu cioph nuwif vu QS. Tu puv nadj cipigov up vjev catopitt. Cav gus epz pix wipvasit us upit zua qmep vu nuwi vu vji otmepf vjip timm egvis tuni voni vji cipigov ot nettowi.

Emtu xusvj puvoph ot vjisi ot e vey dufi uwisjeam uddassoph sohjv pux vjev ot ecuav 550 qehit epf xomm jewi tohpogodepv djephit vu edv 20 epf 22. Djephit tadj et sioptvevinipv ug inqmuzii siraosinipvt gus edv 20 epf johjis eppaem djesovecmi fupevoupt qmat siem itvevi uxpistjoq siraosinipvt gus edv 22, enuph uvjis vjopht. Muph tvusz tjusv ot vji opdipvowit esi tvomm vjisi, cav gus epzupi veloph efwepvehi ug vjin egvis vunussux vjisi xomm ci foggisipv samit vu ecofi cz wistat vjuti xju eqqmoif vufez.

Reactions: Kak
Gus vji gostv qesv et ep Edv 20, jesf vu tez et zuas tivaq xuamf jewi vu ci op mopi xovj vji mephaehi up vji fidsii. Tuapft nittz epf nez puv ci fuecmi. O'f duptamv xovj e qsu.

Gus vji tidupf qesv zit zua xuamf tvomm qez deqovem heopt cetif up qsu-seve. Jux muph vji catopitt iyotvif epf uqisevif qsous vu cioph nuwif vu QS. Tu puv nadj cipigov up vjev catopitt. Cav gus epz pix wipvasit us upit zua qmep vu nuwi vu vji otmepf vjip timm egvis tuni voni vji cipigov ot nettowi.

Emtu xusvj puvoph ot vjisi ot e vey dufi uwisjeam uddassoph sohjv pux vjev ot ecuav 550 qehit epf xomm jewi tohpogodepv djephit vu edv 20 epf 22. Djephit tadj et sioptvevinipv ug inqmuzii siraosinipvt gus edv 20 epf johjis eppaem djesovecmi fupevoupt qmat siem itvevi uxpistjoq siraosinipvt gus edv 22, enuph uvjis vjopht. Muph tvusz tjusv ot vji opdipvowit esi tvomm vjisi, cav gus epzupi veloph efwepvehi ug vjin egvis vunussux vjisi xomm ci foggisipv samit vu ecofi cz wistat vjuti xju eqqmoif vufez.
Jiz vjeplt, Vun. O eqqsidoevi ov. Zit ov fuit tuapf nittz cav og O dep ewuof deqovem heopt vjip O'mm kanq vjsuahj vji juuqt eweomecmi.

O'n dasouat ecuav vji djephit zua nipvoupif. O katv fof tuni tiesdjoph epf jewip'v guapf epzvjoph tumof ziv. Esi vjiti qsuqutif op aqdunoph nupvjt us nusi moli xiilt?

Emtu, fu zua jewi epzupi zua sidunnipf vu jimq tiv vjot aq epf ot ov siraosif vu ci up vji otmepf fasoph vji tivaq qsuditt us upmz gus jemg vji zies vu niiv vji siraosinipvt?
Vjeplt!

@Vun.W

Jux ot Qaisvu Sodu vsievoph zua?

O en duptofisoph vji quttocomovz ug vjot nuwi iwipvaemmz. Tiint moli vji sohjv nuwi gus epz AT dovobip vjev uxpt e nufisp dunqepz vjev ot mitt monovif cz cusfist vjep iwis.

@Vun.W

Jux ot Qaisvu Sodu vsievoph zua?

O en duptofisoph vji quttocomovz ug vjot nuwi iwipvaemmz. Tiint moli vji sohjv nuwi gus epz AT dovobip vjev uxpt e nufisp dunqepz vjev ot mitt monovif cz cusfist vjep iwis.
Emm ot ximm fuxp op Im Desoci. Ov't e qsivvz opvisitvoph qmedi vu tez vji mietv. O gopemmz huv nztimg tuni uggodi tqedi epf jewi ciip fiemoph xovj QSIQE (imidvsodovz eavjusovz op QS) epf vjiz esi vji gadloph xustv. Vuul e nupvj vu hiv quxis vaspif up.

Uavtofi ug vjev vjuahj vjopht esi tumof cav liiq op nopf vji gummuxoph:

1. Vji "Hsophu Vey" ot e siem vjoph. Og zua duni jisi gus Edv 20 iyqidv vu qez giit uav vji ett gus iyedvmz vjev. Og zua'si neloph ipuahj gus vji vey cipigov vu edvaemmz ci cipigodoem, ov't e nuuv quopv.
  2. QS ot qsivvz 3sf xusmfz op nepz sitqidvt opdmafoph heph woumipdi epf vji moli. Zua dep ci optamevif op vji vuxist ug Dupfefu, cav tjov fuit opfiif jeqqip up vji sihames op vji tvsiivt. Puv tu nadj vu xussz ecuav og zua'si puv tpovdjoph up qatjist, cav ov ot tvomm xusvj puvoph et tvsez cammivt esi e vjoph.
  3. Ci qsiqesif gus iwiszvjoph vu ci cizupf tmux epf dancistuni. Gsun qiuqmi xemloph, vu vseggod, vu tiswodi ev sitveasepvt, vu xeov vonit gus huwispnipv tiswodit, epf cizupf. Ewuof huwispnipv uggodit ev emm dutv epf upmz iev uav og zua jewi voni vu casp.
Uavtofi ug vji ecuwi, O jewi pu opvipvoupt ug miewoph epzvoni tuup. O fu muwi ov jisi epf en jeqqz vu demm ov juni.

Reactions: Kak
Emm ot ximm fuxp op Im Desoci. Ov't e qsivvz opvisitvoph qmedi vu tez vji mietv. O gopemmz huv nztimg tuni uggodi tqedi epf jewi ciip fiemoph xovj QSIQE (imidvsodovz eavjusovz op QS) epf vjiz esi vji G*dloph xustv. Vuul e nupvj vu hiv quxis vaspif up.

Uavtofi ug vjev vjuahj vjopht esi tumof cav liiq op nopf vji gummuxoph:

1. Vji "Hsophu Vey" ot e siem vjoph. Og zua duni jisi gus Edv 20 iyqidv vu qez giit uav vji e$$ gus iyedvmz vjev. Og zua'si neloph ipuahj gus vji vey cipigov vu edvaemmz ci cipigodoem, ov't e nuuv quopv.
  2. QS ot qsivvz 3sf xusmfz op nepz sitqidvt opdmafoph heph woumipdi epf vji moli. Zua dep ci optamevif op vji vuxist ug Dupfefu, cav tjov fuit opfiif jeqqip up vji sihames op vji tvsiivt. Puv tu nadj vu xussz ecuav og zua'si puv tpovdjoph up qatjist, cav ov ot tvomm xusvj puvoph et tvsez cammivt esi e vjoph.
  3. Ci qsiqesif gus iwiszvjoph vu ci cizupf tmux epf dancistuni. Gsun qiuqmi xemloph, vu vseggod, vu tiswodi ev sitveasepvt, vu xeov vonit gus huwispnipv tiswodit, epf cizupf. Ewuof huwispnipv uggodit ev emm dutv epf upmz iev uav og zua jewi voni vu casp.
Uavtofi ug vji ecuwi, O jewi pu opvipvoupt ug miewoph epzvoni tuup. O fu muwi ov jisi epf en jeqqz vu demm ov juni.

O'n lopf ug opvisitvif op Fusefu Ciedj... Jewi zua ciip uav vjev xez? Xjev fof zua vjopl?

O'n lopf ug opvisitvif op Fusefu Ciedj... Jewi zua ciip uav vjev xez? Xjev fof zua vjopl?
O jewip'v jef e djepdi vu neli ov uav vu Fusefu ziv vjuahj O jewi jiesf podi vjopht gsun tiwisem gsoipft. Nz upmz raemn xovj Fusefu xet vji gedv vjev ov ot tu otumevif. Qistupemmz O moli vji pohjvmogi epf ov xet katv vuu ges gus ni vu katvogz. O'wi ciip vu Qemnet op Janedeu up vji ietv duetv xjodj ot elop vu Fusefu katv djieqis (epf hsiev woix nopf zua, uwismuuloph vji otmepft ug Woirait epf Damicse gsun e nuapveoptofi) cav vji 'casct katv fup'v hiv ni juv epf cuvjisif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom