The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If SUCS Can Make Paying Taxes a Joy, What Can It Do For Your Fastlane?

Anything related to matters of the mind

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
I want to share an experience of SUCS customer service I had recently and show you how powerful it can be. I went to get my Viper ACR titled and tagged. The place I went I had used for the first time two years ago when I got my Corvette and my Dad recommended them. Dad was an armchair mechanic, owned a string of short lived junkers during my childhood, and was titling cars all the time. Treatment at the other title and notary places was often brutal. if every little "i" was not dotted and "t" was not crossed, they'd bark at you to redo it or drive home to get it or fix it. They treated their customer's like cattle and an inconvenience.

Marty is different. He remembered my name when I walked in unannounced (and now, you better believe I remember his), after TWO YEARS of not being there. He talked knowledgeably about the car, joked, and was a great guy to deal with. When I explained that I didn't want to pull the ACR into the narrow back lot for VIN confirmation because it would be hard to back out, he took five minutes out to walk up to the front of the complex lot and confirm it himself, streamlined all the paperwork, and I was in and out and on with my day in no time.

Here's the kicker: I couldn't remember his name from the first time I was there, but I remembered his service with the Corvette plain as day: Five star treatment. Not only have I recommended five other people use him, netting him around $550 in business at least from nothing more than being a decent human being, but, although I no longer live near his auto tag place, I waited until I was visiting my parents nearby to title my car with him specifically this time around, rather than doing it at a place near my house. I GLADLY DROVE MY CAR 35 MINUTES TO PAY TAXES BECAUSE HIS SERVICE WAS SO GOOD. I'm so glad I got to go back and reexamine this local business after I read TMF . It's a textbook case of SUCS. Also, I noticed the notary and auto tag place that was a block down from Marty for most of my childhood (one of the ones that treated you like a nuisance for trying to give them money) is now out of business. Hmmm.

If you have SUCS, your customers will bring you hundreds or thousands of dollars in referrals for free

If you have SUCS, your customers will like you even if your interactions are always associated with unpleasant events (cf. a plumber, an exterminator, or a furnace repair man)

If you have SUCS, you can outsell the competition even if you offer the exact same product and price (I don't know what the other title places charge, and I don't care).

If you have SUCS, your customers will INCONVENIENCE THEMSELVES TO GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.