The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tips for Finding Clients and Improving Skills in a New Field without Prior Experience or Diploma

Idea threads

SofianeMessaoudi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 17, 2023
I'm facing difficulty in finding clients since I lack prior experience in this field and I don't hold a diploma. I would like to know what strategy you adopted when you started from scratch and the strategy you suggest I should follow to improve my skills.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Hey, before starting anything, I suggest you first read the books. TMF and Unscripted .

Then, you can start by visiting some Gold threads. Then, whenever you have a question or need something, just use the search feature. The question might have already been answered on here.

If your goal is to strat in digital marketing, search for "digital marketing" and again, visit the Gold threads.

Hope this helps !

Last edited:

SofianeMessaoudi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 17, 2023
Hey, before starting anything, I suggest you first read the books. TheMillionaireFastlane and Unscripted .

Then, you can start by visiting some Gold threads. Then, whenever you have a question or need something, just use the search feature. The question might have already been answered on here.

If your goal is to strat in digital marketing, search for "digital marketing" and again, visit the Gold threads.

Hope this helps !
Thanks for your response, i will give it a shot!

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 28, 2022
I'm facing difficulty in finding clients since I lack prior experience in this field and I don't hold a diploma. I would like to know what strategy you adopted when you started from scratch and the strategy you suggest I should follow to improve my skills.
Find someone on your chosen field and hire him/her for experience consultation. Ask
him/her what's going up on the field, what type of problem are they facing etc. Then focus on solving that problem/need and show it to your target market/field.

Tip:
Ask a woman what's going on that field and the problems and she'll tell you all what you need to know including her emotional scenarios at the field.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.