What's new

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
The problem with "disclosure" is that too much has been done to muddy the waters.

Crop circles, demons from the bible, reptilian politicians, Illuminati music videos, people living in the Earth's core, thousands of fake UFO sighting videos.

Every year or so, another dumbass comes out with a book or a movie because a friend of a friend in a government agency "saw some documents". Like that moron Luis Elizondo.

The result?

People with a lack of rational thought latch onto all of these because it sounds cool and mysterious.

Skeptics dismiss this entirely, in part because the majority of people who believe in all of this are certifiable.

After seeing what I saw in 2009, I've watched the sky for hundreds and hundreds of hours with my eyes, binoculars, and telescope. I've watched thousands of hours of UFO sighting videos. I've read through hundreds of threads on Above Top Secret, Godlike Productions, and Facebook groups.

I'd say 30% of the people on these platforms are experiencing some form of psychosis or schizophrenia. 50%+ are in it for the thrill and absurdity of it, and less than 20% are sane, rational people who are trying to find the missing pieces of the puzzle. I say less than 20% because these places are almost certainly visited by a handful of FBI/CIA agents on desk duty.



I have a conflicting opinion.

Out of all of the prominent figures in the space, Bob Lazar is the most believable to me because the technology he describes very accurately matches what I saw many years ago. The problem is, I think Bob Lazar is lying about at least half of his story, if not more. The fact that he hangs out with Jeremy Corbell is appalling.

So if I had never seen what I saw, I would 100% be a skeptic and balk at the notion that any of these guys' stories are credible.



On a side note, I don't know if I shared this, but I had my second UFO sighting in 2024.

I was lying on top of a sunbed on the roof of a hotel, at around 2:30 AM, just listening to music and allowing my eyes to adjust to the night sky. It was in late August and premeditated because that's when the Milky Way is most visible here.

At one point, I fixated on an interesting triangle "star" constellation in the sky. I found it interesting how it appeared to be moving. And then I realized it was moving, and it had a deep black color, almost indistinguishable from the night sky around it. The "stars" were lights.

I just watched it glide across the sky, right on top of the hotel. It was absolutely silent. Not even a hum. I could only hear the seagulls around me. I shot up from the sunbed and was left breathless for a moment. I'm not easily excitable.

It all lasted about 20 seconds. It just effortlessly glided out of my field of view. I pulled out my phone as it was pulling away but it was like it hauled a$$ the moment I did so.

All I was left with was a sleepless night and a worthless eyewitness account. Even my then-girlfriend and her family just gave me a "huh, interesting" reaction the following morning and just went about their day. And who could blame them?

Even so, I can't say this was an alien sighting. It was definitely a UFO, and a classic triangle one at that (whether it's the notorious "TR3B" or another project, I have no idea) but I don't think what I saw here was out of the realm of what's possible with human technology. The theories on it being reverse-engineered alien tech also seem plausible, though.

Now, the zigzagging UFO that seemed to stop and initiate warp drive seconds later in 2009... that's another story. I'm convinced that wasn't human.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji qsucmin xovj "fotdmutasi" ot vjev vuu nadj jet ciip fupi vu naffz vji xevist.

Dsuq dosdmit, finupt gsun vji cocmi, siqvomoep qumovodoept, Ommanopevo natod wofiut, qiuqmi mowoph op vji Iesvj't dusi, vjuatepft ug geli AGU tohjvoph wofiut.

Iwisz zies us tu, epuvjis fancett dunit uav xovj e cuul us e nuwoi cideati e gsoipf ug e gsoipf op e huwispnipv ehipdz "tex tuni fudanipvt". Moli vjev nusup Maot Imobupfu.

Vji sitamv?

Qiuqmi xovj e medl ug sevoupem vjuahjv mevdj upvu emm ug vjiti cideati ov tuapft duum epf nztvisouat.

Tliqvodt fotnott vjot ipvosimz, op qesv cideati vji nekusovz ug qiuqmi xju cimoiwi op emm ug vjot esi disvogoecmi.

Egvis tiioph xjev O tex op 2009, O'wi xevdjif vji tlz gus japfsift epf japfsift ug juast xovj nz izit, copudamest, epf vimitduqi. O'wi xevdjif vjuatepft ug juast ug AGU tohjvoph wofiut. O'wi sief vjsuahj japfsift ug vjsieft up Ecuwi Vuq Tidsiv, Hufmoli Qsufadvoupt, epf Gedicuul hsuaqt.

O'f tez 30% ug vji qiuqmi up vjiti qmevgusnt esi iyqisoipdoph tuni gusn ug qtzdjutot us tdjobuqjsipoe. 50%+ esi op ov gus vji vjsomm epf ectasfovz ug ov, epf mitt vjep 20% esi tepi, sevoupem qiuqmi xju esi vszoph vu gopf vji nottoph qoidit ug vji qabbmi. O tez mitt vjep 20% cideati vjiti qmedit esi emnutv disveopmz wotovif cz e jepfgam ug GCO/DOE ehipvt up fitl favz.



O jewi e dupgmodvoph uqopoup.

Uav ug emm ug vji qsunopipv gohasit op vji tqedi, Cuc Mebes ot vji nutv cimoiwecmi vu ni cideati vji vidjpumuhz ji fitdsocit wisz eddasevimz nevdjit xjev O tex nepz ziest ehu. Vji qsucmin ot, O vjopl Cuc Mebes ot mzoph ecuav ev mietv jemg ug jot tvusz, og puv nusi. Vji gedv vjev ji jepht uav xovj Kisinz Duscimm ot eqqemmoph.

Tu og O jef piwis tiip xjev O tex, O xuamf 100% ci e tliqvod epf ceml ev vji puvoup vjev epz ug vjiti hazt' tvusoit esi dsifocmi.



Up e tofi puvi, O fup'v lpux og O tjesif vjot, cav O jef nz tidupf AGU tohjvoph op 2024.

O xet mzoph up vuq ug e tapcif up vji suug ug e juvim, ev esuapf 2:30 EN, katv motvipoph vu natod epf emmuxoph nz izit vu efkatv vu vji pohjv tlz. Ov xet op mevi Eahatv epf qsinifovevif cideati vjev't xjip vji Nomlz Xez ot nutv wotocmi jisi.

Ev upi quopv, O goyevif up ep opvisitvoph vsoephmi "tves" duptvimmevoup op vji tlz. O guapf ov opvisitvoph jux ov eqqiesif vu ci nuwoph. Epf vjip O siemobif ov xet nuwoph, epf ov jef e fiiq cmedl dumus, emnutv opfotvophaotjecmi gsun vji pohjv tlz esuapf ov. Vji "tvest" xisi mohjvt.

O katv xevdjif ov hmofi edsutt vji tlz, sohjv up vuq ug vji juvim. Ov xet ectumavimz tomipv. Puv iwip e jan. O duamf upmz jies vji tiehammt esuapf ni. O tjuv aq gsun vji tapcif epf xet migv csievjmitt gus e nunipv. O'n puv ietomz iydovecmi.

Ov emm metvif ecuav 20 tidupft. Ov katv iggusvmittmz hmofif uav ug nz goimf ug woix. O qammif uav nz qjupi et ov xet qammoph exez cav ov xet moli ov jeamif e$$ vji nunipv O fof tu.

Emm O xet migv xovj xet e tmiiqmitt pohjv epf e xusvjmitt izixovpitt edduapv. Iwip nz vjip-hosmgsoipf epf jis genomz katv hewi ni e "jaj, opvisitvoph" siedvoup vji gummuxoph nuspoph epf katv xipv ecuav vjios fez. Epf xju duamf cmeni vjin?

Iwip tu, O dep'v tez vjot xet ep emoip tohjvoph. Ov xet figopovimz e AGU, epf e dmettod vsoephmi upi ev vjev (xjivjis ov't vji puvusouat "VS3C" us epuvjis qsukidv, O jewi pu ofie) cav O fup'v vjopl xjev O tex jisi xet uav ug vji siemn ug xjev't quttocmi xovj janep vidjpumuhz. Vji vjiusoit up ov cioph siwisti-iphopiisif emoip vidj emtu tiin qmeatocmi, vjuahj.

Pux, vji bohbehhoph AGU vjev tiinif vu tvuq epf opovoevi xesq fsowi tidupft mevis op 2009... vjev't epuvjis tvusz. O'n dupwopdif vjev xetp'v janep.
Kisinz Duscimm jet vu ci vji xustv qistup op vjot tqedi :cusif:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom