The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Which is scary.

The COVID response was pretty bipartisan on a worldwide level except for some of the execution details. After that massive psychological operation conducted globally by unelected bureaucrats in the WHO/WEF/CDC, I don't trust any bureaucrat/politician, Republican or Democrat.

They all have the same objective, and that is a NWO with complete social and monetary control.

While I do believe the Alien phenomena is a very real possibility, our governments co-opting it for their own agenda is more likely. Remember, everything they do is for our safety because in their eyes, we're illiterate children incapable of making decisions.

You said it better than I ever could. This thread and possibility of aliens? Oh yeah.
The same people who will tell you to drink bleach to solve deforestation being the ones to bring you disclosure? (As in, the political elite who want to depopulate us to "save the environment?")
Maybe not.

SIDEBAR: Such a shame... don't tell my wife, but I have a mad crush on Ms. Luna. I love powerful, go-getting women!

View attachment 50500

Same. My fiancee is aware of my Kristi Noem crush, despite her being ~twice both of our ages.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
SIDEBAR: Such a shame... don't tell my wife, but I have a mad crush on Ms. Luna. I love powerful, go-getting women!

View attachment 50500

Interesting bio, She went from Air Force, to cocktail waitress at a strip club to Instagram Influencer, to now US Rep. She does look like a winner, GOP needs to wipe those nutbaggers Boebert and Greene off as the face of the party and make someone like Luna shine.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
How is this supposed to convince anyone of anything? It's akin to "trust me bro. You just aren't in the loop."

So don't trust me?

I'm just the messenger. I have no horse in this race. I don't honestly care what anyone believes.
I'm just a dude fascinated by sci fi who is watching aliens and politics collide and I think that's awesome :p

My post was merely commenting on how ridiculous (to me) the idea of this being a distraction was. IMHO it's a fairly objective statement to say that this has been in the works for a long time and not something a few politicians have dug up on a whim to distract from anything. The timeline is all public record and goes back a number of years.

For what it's worth, this also isn't just a "USA thing". This phenomenon has been recorded around the world and across multiple governments and militaries for 70+ years. Whatever is going on, even if it's not aliens, apparently crosses decades, governments, militaries, professionals and civilians with no connection or shared cohesive agenda between them. If it's not aliens it's at least extremely fricken weird.

The most fascinating part of this entire topic (to me) is how most people involved in it appear to be folks who started off by wanting nothing to do with it (and many still don't). This topic isn't a fun distraction or get rich quick scheme - it's actually quite a caustic topic that no sane person would ever want to touch. It ruins the careers and lives of almost everyone who engages in it. And yet it keeps pulling people with shit to lose into it again, and again, and again.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The most fascinating part of this entire topic (to me) is how most people involved in it appear to be folks who started off by wanting nothing to do with it (and many still don't). This topic isn't a fun distraction or get rich quick scheme - it's actually quite a caustic topic that no sane person would ever want to touch. It ruins the careers and lives of almost everyone who engages in it. And yet it keeps pulling people with shit to lose into it again, and again, and again.

Imagine what a confirmed alien presence will do to the entire field of sociology, from governance to religion.

It definitely will be interesting.

Levit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jan 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Imagine what a confirmed alien presence will do to the entire field of sociology, from governance to religion.

It definitely will be interesting.
On this subject, I was thinking recently that it's interesting how little people care about the potential presence of aliens, given all the recent developments that have brought the idea into the mainstream.

It seems like most people are purely apathetic towards the idea. We always portray the revelation that aliens are real in popular media as if it is truly earth-shattering and causes mass panic, but I'm starting to think that in reality, people would adjust to this very quickly; they'd shrug it off and think, "well ok aliens are real, but I still have bills to pay..."

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
On this subject, I was thinking recently that it's interesting how little people care about the potential presence of aliens, given all the recent developments that have brought the idea into the mainstream.

It seems like most people are purely apathetic towards the idea. We always portray the revelation that aliens are real in popular media as if it is truly earth-shattering and causes mass panic, but I'm starting to think that in reality, people would adjust to this very quickly; they'd shrug it off and think, "well ok aliens are real, but I still have bills to pay..."
I think the apathy is more because of (warranted) skepticism due to all the past hoaxes and falsehoods surrounding this topic.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
Part of me would like these flying saucers to be from a magical world a la Harry Potter or Artemis Fowl, rather than coming out of space.

The other part thinks it's something used to cover much more dramatic news events.

Levit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jan 20, 2017
United Kingdom
I think the apathy is more because of (warranted) skepticism due to all the past hoaxes and falsehoods surrounding this topic.
Yeah, I understand the scepticism. I don't believe much of anything without firsthand experience myself. However, I don't think that's entirely all there is to it here or at least the reason for that scepticism is different. It seems more like a sign of the times as I get the feeling if we had these sorts of high-level people coming forward with this sort of information even 20 years ago, it would get a lot more interest.

What I mean is it seems like people that would have previously gravitated towards anything that seemed like even the most tenuous shred of evidence in support of aliens and a government conspiracy to cover them up are now the more likely to disregard it because they think it's a government psyop.

Feliponius

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jul 31, 2022
I personally believe this alien "presence" is spiritual and deceptive in nature. I also believe there is a corporal nature to it, but these are less extraterrestrial and more demonic/extradimensional. Just to that point, extradimensional creatures (I believe these would be angels and demons) would be able to pop in and out of reality, appear to move through 3 dimensional space in unnatural and impossible ways, and do a number of things that would be wholly perplexing to us lower beings. I do agree with most of your assertions though, MJ. Something is happening. Guess we'll see in due time.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Theoretical Physicist Dr Jack Sarfatti has done a 2 part podcast with Konkrete/Danny Jones that I found interesting, funny and entertaining. It's a tough listen for a lot of people though, lol. The comments are great, very 50/50 and love hate. Part 2 came out today and the comments are MUCH more positive.

The guy speaks in the 3rd person sometimes and is a bit of a kook that basically says everyone except him is dumb while namedropping at least 100 times, jokingly calls the host a dumb F*ck, but he is also 83 years old, doesn't give a shit and drops a hell of a lot of interesting info, especially around how the intelligence community is involved with the academia community.

His take on Bob Lazar in part 1 is very intetesting. Basically, Lazar most likely lied about his education and is a bright person and good salesman but physics knowledge level is WELL below Phd or even a 4 years bachelors, but some of what he was conveying was correct but sloppily explained - as if someone had given him just enough info to make it interesting but he doesn't have the whole pie nor understand what he actually does have. Needing element 115 is nonsense as well apparently lol.
"Bob Lazar is not a Physicist. He's a useful idiot of the military industrial complex" :rofl:

He also used to be a regular at Bohemian Grove and talks a bit about that.

If you can stomach it, it's pretty interesting! Once I got used to his attitude I started enjoying it. Tonnes of great (but rambling) stories. Don't say I didn't warn you though!

Oh yeah, ahhhh, a spacecraft from the future called him and a few hundred other highly receptive and gifted people on his landline when he was 10 years old. Yep. Strap in for this one!

Part 1

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=70Vrvg4dUHQ&pp=ygUTZGFubnkgam9uZXMgcG9kY2FzdA%3D%3D

Part 2
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmz2gphuw6E

Last edited:

Gio.N33

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 3, 2023
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.

Trust me, it's a black hole. There are many UFO documentaries and Ufology research that is extraordinary. There are UFOLOGISTS that have studied these phenomena for years.

1. Robert Hasting
2. Linda Moulton Howe
3. Gary Mckinnon
4. Dr. Michael Salla.
5. Dr. Steven Greer.
6. John E Mack
7. Tony Rodrigues and Jackie Kenner
8. Admiral Richard Byrd

There are tons of writers, I would categorize them as "Lost Century Writers". After reading deeper into it,
It's ultra-extraordinary and absolutely ultra-terrifying at the same time.
I will never look at reality at the same again but my absurd existence and mind goes back to the daily grind of making money. The truth is right in front of our faces but it's relative. Truth is stranger than fiction. I believe that we have so much more to learn and to live for but the structures of society have kept us from evolving and growing that we are stuck in a "Lost Century" in every category. But back to the daily grind! That's our modus operandi!

Last edited:

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
View attachment 51308

What are the chances that aliens would look exactly like ET?

Edit: that being said, I'm afraid something big is about to happen if whoever is controlling this world is that desperate to show this joke to actual politicians.
Just wait till project Blue beam kicks off! That’s when everything will really pop off

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
This is the only time I have ever believed that something otherworldly has been in our grasp. This footage is from 2004 and was declassified by the Navy recently.

It shows a video of an unknown object (filmed by actual Navy fighter pilots!) hovering at sea level and then accelerating faster than the speed of sound within a fraction of a second, which is theoretically impossible with our understanding of physics.

They initially think it's a drone based on their radio chatter, but realize it's something else entirely. They even gave a testimony later on about it. If you're looking for a UFO, this is F*cking it, man.

This is a video by Lemmino that explains the footage in great detail. The video is very well put together and well worth a watch:

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
This is the only time I have ever believed that something otherworldly has been in our grasp. This footage is from 2004 and was declassified by the Navy recently.

It shows a video of an unknown object (filmed by actual Navy fighter pilots!) hovering at sea level and then accelerating faster than the speed of sound within a fraction of a second, which is theoretically impossible with our understanding of physics.

They initially think it's a drone based on their radio chatter, but realize it's something else entirely. They even gave a testimony later on about it. If you're looking for a UFO, this is F*cking it, man.

This is a video by Lemmino that explains the footage in great detail. The video is very well put together and well worth a watch:

You got to ask… Why is this and all the recent 100 videos declassified by the US?

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
You got to ask… Why is this and all the recent 100 videos declassified by the US?
And why is the Pentagon letting "whistleblowers" like Grush and Elizondo talk at all when they often mention there are still many things they are not allowed to discuss?

But THESE talking points... yeah go for it!

So are they whistleblowers or not?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Star treeeekkkkk, screw star wars lol. Star wars are for kids.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
View attachment 51308

What are the chances that aliens would look exactly like ET?

Edit: that being said, I'm afraid something big is about to happen if whoever is controlling this world is that desperate to show this joke to actual politicians.

Even humans don't actually have nose bones like that, and we share like 90% DNA with this thingWho is our most distant animal relative, a sponge or a comb jelly?
so why would something that evolved in a completely different environment be anything close to humanoid?

note: not dissing you, helping your argument

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is really cool, love the visual interface.

Amazing that there are some things just mere light years away.

1700151603833.png
Not really alien related, but it does give you some perspective on all the stuff out there...

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
This is really cool, love the visual interface.

Amazing that there are some things just mere light years away.

View attachment 52493
Not really alien related, but it does give you some perspective on all the stuff out there...
I wish I could remember the podcast, but the other day I heard something interesting about exo planets that I hadn't thought of before. General thoughts were that it's a waste of telescope time to look at exo planets that don't orbit a star. Still interesting though lol

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I've only recently heard of Art Bell and his radio shows since following this kind of stuff over the last year. Classic stuff. They are great to listen to for falling asleep. If he was still around now he would be massive.
The intro music is killer lol.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 18, 2022
If our universe is as endless as it's believed to be, then I personally feel basic logic would indicate we're not the only "advanced lifeform" in existence.

That said, again, I'm definitely not a conspiracy theorist, but I do find it fascinating how the government didn't begin spoon-feeding people alien news until the headlines were reading things such as:

"Is the Covid vaccine causing cancer in 20 year olds?"
"Was the fire in Hawaii caused by a giant, floating lazer?"
"Is Biden attempting to start a civil war in an attempt to stay in office?"

Or how any time someone points out the fact that 99% of the people operating our government have dual-citizenship with Israel, they're silenced, or the government holds a press conference 10 minutes later like "hehe, okay yall, yall got us. ET exists!" Hmm. Wonder why they want us to keep sending trillions to help Israel. Probably because it's their home country.

You know, another thing I find fascinating? How any time a mass shooting happens anywhere in America, it gets a nice "thoughts and prayers," and then is immediately swept under the rug. Yet, the instant a shooting happens within a Jewish community, the FBI places armed security within that community. There are literally secret tunnels in some of these facilities of this specific religion. Yet, the instant you point any of this stuff out, you're labeled as racist/anti-s. Hmmmmmmmm.

Okay, one more because I can't sleep. Crazy how you'll hear all about this "aliens are here" shit in the news, but the major news stations are barely covering what's happening in Texas. They certainly glossed over the new law in Arizona.

Aliens probably exist. But what's more concerning is what's being hidden from the masses on a day-to-day basis.

If you live in America, I hope you own some type of piece. While I hope I'm wrong, something tells me you may end up needing to use it before 2024 is over.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.