Hi everyone!
I'm a 23 year old computer programmer from Croatia.
Just finishing my last year at university (IT).
I'm very interested in generating passive income. However, very limited success so far. Made only 30$ with my web sites so far (Adsense, giving away for free some software and games I wrote). Seems like I'm missing something important.
For sure, it doesn't seem like a fastlane way.
I've read MJ's book - and it was really inspiring!
I've definitively decided to take the fastlane approach.
This forum seems like a great place - I'm glad to be here!
My dream: quit rat race in 3 years.
Expect a success story here in 3 years!
I see many great people here and I'm looking forward to some new friendships!
I'm a 23 year old computer programmer from Croatia.
Just finishing my last year at university (IT).
I'm very interested in generating passive income. However, very limited success so far. Made only 30$ with my web sites so far (Adsense, giving away for free some software and games I wrote). Seems like I'm missing something important.
For sure, it doesn't seem like a fastlane way.
I've read MJ's book - and it was really inspiring!
I've definitively decided to take the fastlane approach.
This forum seems like a great place - I'm glad to be here!
My dream: quit rat race in 3 years.
Expect a success story here in 3 years!
I see many great people here and I'm looking forward to some new friendships!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
