The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tim, Phila

Brickyardd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Jul 21, 2017
phila
Hey, My name is Tim from Phila. i enjoy listening to entrepreneurs whether in thought or action. I currently run an e-commerce business with a goal of leaving my present job by next year to run my company full time . Actually, I'm excited about my future. I have big plans for multiple business interest once i secure this online venture. Being able to provide a tangible future for my kids drives me to work that much harder. I enjoyed MJ's 2 books. probably revisit them a few times in the next few months. Nothing beats a failure but a try is what I live by.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
Hey, My name is Tim from Phila. i enjoy listening to entrepreneurs whether in thought or action. I currently run an e-commerce business with a goal of leaving my present job by next year to run my company full time . Actually, I'm excited about my future. I have big plans for multiple business interest once i secure this online venture. Being able to provide a tangible future for my kids drives me to work that much harder. I enjoyed MJ's 2 books. probably revisit them a few times in the next few months. Nothing beats a failure but a try is what I live by.

Welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...