The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tim Ferris and Neil Strauss on writing and creativity

rorschach

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2011
Belgium
Sup brosephs

One question I've been asking myself lately is: How do you write a good article/book?
How do you teach and communicate valuable concepts in such a way that engages people?
I stumbled across this video on youtube and I found it really helpful. Check it out

[video=youtube;2dTQWQXhSJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dTQWQXhSJU[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
OMG, Tim looks like a carbon-copy of Snowbank, last week it was Mark Wahlberg!

For anyone thinking about writing a book, this video uncovers some great processes for getting it done.

Moved to Authoring forum...

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
Niel took something he wasn't relativity good at. Wrote a story about the few successes he had at the time and raked in the dough. He is definitely a authority when it comes to advice on creativity. He can tell a story really well. I wouldn't take any of his pick up artistry serious though.

During my time in Miami I was involved with Project Miami. There were guys down there that were paying $1000's for advice on how to pick up chicks. I immediately saw what was going on, a presentation about the top people in "the game", an upsell, and a $3k bootcamp. none of the things they were teaching were anything special. it was all creative upsell. I never bought anything, they pretty much let me in their circle because I was a promoter who could get all of their students in clubs without them being present.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
LOL!

Guess who it is guys?

The Make A Million By 25 guy ... hand it to him, at the very least he is putting himself out there.

(can't find the thread - was it deleted?)

@MJ you hit the money on both threads ... Billy 100%

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.