Hello, A few months ago an accountant friend of mine said that one guy from CT made 400K in 2012 scalping tickets from the website Stubhub.com I tried on my own to buy a few tickets and resell them but I was not successful. The margin of profit after Stubhub fees was minimal, and In two occasions the tickets went unsold and I had to go myself to the concerts here in NYC to avoid having a "complete loss". Does anyone has a bit of experience scalping tickets? I would really appreciate if someone could reach out to me here or with PM so we can discuss about this business. I am willing to learn and/or be a partner. Thank you so much.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
