The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thoughts On This Method For Generating Ideas?

Idea threads

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 16, 2017
Los Angeles
Came across this on my LinkedIn feed today, thought it actually had some good merit to it. Do note that she is fully invested in the AI world, so all of her examples will involve tech. I'm sure offline ideas could be generated as well.

If linking outside to LinkedIn isn't a favorite, feel free to remove.. just couldn't figure out how to embed the video into this post, so unfortunately had to share the entire link.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
I find it pretty mediocre. Not bad, but mediocre. I understand the mindset, but I don't guess I will ever use that.

Eventually, if you're constantly using that and think in like 500 ideas (because honestly, it's easy to think about ideas on that way), you might get something mediocre or even good...because of luck.

Maybe that's work for her because her life is basically it.

For the public, in general, I like much more of thinking about the value we bring to the market, and thinking about the ideas slowly, instead of being an industrial machine, but for ideas. And about what can I do right now!

But...
if you have the time... I would never say to you that you shouldn't to try.

Honestly I just saw the video till the end because she's hot.

Aurelius

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 1, 2019
Don't take this as a troll,

But I've been thinking lately: What if you surround yourself with objects and images that belong to the industry that you want to work in, and then take some LSD. Your imagination will explode and you will come with so many unexpected ideas lol

(drug use is not good kids, don't do that)

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Look at a market you think you can improve/add value and take market share from.

Easy

Last edited:

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
Your imagination will explode and you will come with so many unexpected ideas lol

Maybe that's explain why O'Leary is investing in LSD. The guy will become a trillionaire in no time because of the easy access he will have to that ting.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.