The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Thoughts On This Method For Generating Ideas?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
Wichita Kansas
Came across this on my LinkedIn feed today, thought it actually had some good merit to it. Do note that she is fully invested in the AI world, so all of her examples will involve tech. I'm sure offline ideas could be generated as well.

If linking outside to LinkedIn isn't a favorite, feel free to remove.. just couldn't figure out how to embed the video into this post, so unfortunately had to share the entire link.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Classmate

Contributor
Apr 21, 2018
I find it pretty mediocre. Not bad, but mediocre. I understand the mindset, but I don't guess I will ever use that.

Eventually, if you're constantly using that and think in like 500 ideas (because honestly, it's easy to think about ideas on that way), you might get something mediocre or even good...because of luck.

Maybe that's work for her because her life is basically it.

For the public, in general, I like much more of thinking about the value we bring to the market, and thinking about the ideas slowly, instead of being an industrial machine, but for ideas. And about what can I do right now!

But...
if you have the time... I would never say to you that you shouldn't to try.

Honestly I just saw the video till the end because she's hot.

Aurelius

Contributor
Oct 1, 2019
Don't take this as a troll,

But I've been thinking lately: What if you surround yourself with objects and images that belong to the industry that you want to work in, and then take some LSD. Your imagination will explode and you will come with so many unexpected ideas lol

(drug use is not good kids, don't do that)

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Look at a market you think you can improve/add value and take market share from.

Easy

Last edited:

Classmate

Contributor
Apr 21, 2018
Your imagination will explode and you will come with so many unexpected ideas lol
Maybe that's explain why O'Leary is investing in LSD. The guy will become a trillionaire in no time because of the easy access he will have to that ting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock