Is anyone using this kind of LLC and willing to share their experience?
My husband and I haven't set up our LLC for real estate yet and in talking with the attorney, he brought up the Delaware Series LLC. We currently invest of out state and plan on continuing investing in 2-3 additional states. One downside is that there isn't any case law or court decisions interpreting the Series LLC yet. That may have changed since we last talked to him, so I am not sure.
We currently own property so I am anxious to get it transferred into a LLC. From what I understand, we can still do a normal LLC and then change it later so there is no real hurry to have a Series LLC. Just looking for input.
My husband and I haven't set up our LLC for real estate yet and in talking with the attorney, he brought up the Delaware Series LLC. We currently invest of out state and plan on continuing investing in 2-3 additional states. One downside is that there isn't any case law or court decisions interpreting the Series LLC yet. That may have changed since we last talked to him, so I am not sure.
We currently own property so I am anxious to get it transferred into a LLC. From what I understand, we can still do a normal LLC and then change it later so there is no real hurry to have a Series LLC. Just looking for input.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
