The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This One Trick Will Make You Better At Everything

Anything related to matters of the mind

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Blast from the past,

I had a teacher in high school, we'll call him E for short. Now E was a millionaire who made his fortune by starting an accounting company for the athletes and helping them invest and manage their money. He was teaching high school because he was nearing the end of his life and wanted to give something back.

I had the privilege of having him for a class my junior year. He used to say all kinds of things to kids, and no one would pay attention to him.

"bro this guy is crazy"
"did he tell you xxxx? hes out of his mind"

One day I was in class and I was putting back textbooks, helping others since they were heavy and the shelf was high. And I noticed him staring at me. Then I organized the books, fitted them properly and closed the cabinet. I sat down and on my way he said "you got a minute?"

I said sure. And he said to me "you have greatness in you"

I was like man this guys F*cking crazy, everyone has told me I'm a POS since I was 5. I've failed at everything I've ever done. Even my parents have told me I was a POS. How the hell can I be great?

I said "I'm not great, Jesus is great"

And then he said it
"There once was a man, and his name was Jesus. Jesus did great things...
But in front of me there is also a man. And his name is Cleiver. And Cleiver can do great things too.

It's been 3 years since he said that & I never knew what it meant. 2 days ago I got an INSIDERS membership, and its insane how much my mindset has changed in 2 days. Now I finally understand what he meant.

Here's how to be better at everything: Put effort into everything you do. Don't half a$$ anything. You might have a job you hate, but you need to go in there and best F*cking worker the company has ever had. If you love someone, be the best F*cking lover they've ever had. Be the best father. Be the best son. Be the best CEO. Be the best entrepreneur.

In a world of mediocrity, putting full effort into anything will blow everyone at of the water.
Everyone wants to be great, but nobody wants to put the F*cking work into it.
Everyone wants to be the best father
Everyone wants to be the best boyfriend
Everyone wants to be the best worker
Everyone wants to be the CEO

Stop wishing. Grab your F*cking nuts and BE IT.

Invest in yourself and life will pay you in huge dividends.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Djchrist15

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 23, 2014
I love it! This is exactly the type of motivation that I needed. The problem is people never realize their true potential because people are afraid of success. Why would any be afraid of success? Because there's a chance of failure. People rather take the easy way that risks no failure. Thanks for the motivating post!!!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Great post and killer copy for the title. You nailed it. Kudos bro. :rockon:

CreateLiving

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 27, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Can I hire this guy to write the headlines for every single one of my blog posts? LOL

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.