Talking to a friend today he was telling me about his night last. I listened to him and after he was finish I figured I would share the story. It is about how one bar in town had a marketing genius idea
or everyone might know this trick and I'm just to new to realize it, because I have never looked at it from this angle.
Here it goes as told to me. Local bar has a event where if you pay cover charge they will give yo a free ugly sweater, so my friend goes and pays the $3 to get in. He and several others stand in line for several hours to be one of the lucky 700 to get one of these free sweaters. While there he had a couple of drinks and admitted that he spent almost $70 that night. But he was very proud of his sweater
(granted if it wasn't for MJ's book I would have been in line with him)
or everyone might know this trick and I'm just to new to realize it, because I have never looked at it from this angle.
Here it goes as told to me. Local bar has a event where if you pay cover charge they will give yo a free ugly sweater, so my friend goes and pays the $3 to get in. He and several others stand in line for several hours to be one of the lucky 700 to get one of these free sweaters. While there he had a couple of drinks and admitted that he spent almost $70 that night. But he was very proud of his sweater
(granted if it wasn't for MJ's book I would have been in line with him)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
