PJConnor
PARKED
In a nutshell - I have worked every job under the sun and currently work in Business Administration, now I am determined to start my own business and become my own boss and be successful.
I have never been so focused on making something happen, although I am finding the process difficult. I have read and digested every book on making money under the sun, including The Fastlane book, which I rank vey highly and have learned so much from. I commit myself daily to studying the principles of making big money and I constantly study the lives of successful entrepreneurs.
I'm very interested in real estate; however, I have very limited capital to start out. I have identified a business that I could start that does not require a huge amount of money to invest in, but the income this can earn is hugely limited. Ecommerce is something that interested me, so I am currently researching a profitable product that will sell.
Please, please, please get in touch if you are a likeminded person, as I require help and reassurance in this journey. I currently feel like my life has changed so dramatically due to the promise I have made to myself to become successful and live the fastlane lifestyle, because of this I have secluded myself from a lot of people who were having a negative effect on me and all the partying and meeting up with friends for drinks has terminated, as I spend most of my time alone thinking about how I can make this work.
I have a son who is three and a partner who I love dearly; these are my main motivators! I have watched family members who absolutely hate their jobs and are in serious debt. They believe that there are no alternative options in life than to tolerate bad wages and working conditions; personally I think that everybody can achieve financial freedom, hence why I am on this journey!
I would love to hear from like-minded people or collaborate to help each other achieve financial freedom.
If you are in the same boat as me please get in touch!
Kind regards
PJConnor
I have never been so focused on making something happen, although I am finding the process difficult. I have read and digested every book on making money under the sun, including The Fastlane book, which I rank vey highly and have learned so much from. I commit myself daily to studying the principles of making big money and I constantly study the lives of successful entrepreneurs.
I'm very interested in real estate; however, I have very limited capital to start out. I have identified a business that I could start that does not require a huge amount of money to invest in, but the income this can earn is hugely limited. Ecommerce is something that interested me, so I am currently researching a profitable product that will sell.
Please, please, please get in touch if you are a likeminded person, as I require help and reassurance in this journey. I currently feel like my life has changed so dramatically due to the promise I have made to myself to become successful and live the fastlane lifestyle, because of this I have secluded myself from a lot of people who were having a negative effect on me and all the partying and meeting up with friends for drinks has terminated, as I spend most of my time alone thinking about how I can make this work.
I have a son who is three and a partner who I love dearly; these are my main motivators! I have watched family members who absolutely hate their jobs and are in serious debt. They believe that there are no alternative options in life than to tolerate bad wages and working conditions; personally I think that everybody can achieve financial freedom, hence why I am on this journey!
I would love to hear from like-minded people or collaborate to help each other achieve financial freedom.
If you are in the same boat as me please get in touch!
Kind regards
PJConnor
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
