The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is it.

Anything related to matters of the mind

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
This is it. I'm tired of working two jobs and going to school full time. I wake up at 6, go to school until 3. Go to work at 3:30 and get home around 11, 6 days a week. I have had no time to myself. I feel like I've been working myself to death. And after all that i was cut from my jobs and now I have $20 to my name because I've loaned out money out of the kindness of my heart, and haven't received 1 penny of that back.. Now enough of my sob story.
I've come to realize what the fast lane really is. At this point i don't give a shit about making millions of dollars. Because as said on this forum before "money is a tool". The Fast lane is really a journey. Things will get hard but in the end so does working a normal job. But the difference is at a job if you push through you get a Promotion and that what makes you a few bucks more an hour?? If i push through when building a business, who knows what would happen. I just want FREEDOM... Wow look at me saying WANT, i want. I want what i can't have..

SO as i ask myself how i can get what i want...

Selling online is my answer but that's a typical answer and means nothing because i have no value online..
Look at me on this forum for a year and have yet to do 1 single thing... Who says that could change?? tomorrow i could wake up, and just say nah..
Honestly i wish someone could come and just F*cking punch me in the face?

Deuces

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Dude, just stay mad and DO SOMETHING.

Getting on here and venting only takes the wind out of your sails - your mind doesn't know that you are just making this stuff up, it thinks you are doing that stuff.

Stop talking about it.

Just take action on your next idea. Be smart about it. See what results you get. If you have to, do something different and get different results.

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
BTW, what the hell kind of job is that?

It doesn't matter how much it pays, find one with reasonable hours for cryin out loud.

Seriously, stop thinking about making $400 in a day. Make $1 first.

The reasons that keep you from doing anything are self imposed. You are responsible for your circumstances.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Dude, just stay mad and DO SOMETHING.

Getting on here and venting only takes the wind out of your sails - your mind doesn't know that you are just making this stuff up, it thinks you are doing that stuff.

Stop talking about it.

Just take action on your next idea. Be smart about it. See what results you get. If you have to, do something different and get different results.

What he said ^

Get lost and don't come back until you've taken some kind of action.

:)

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Hahahaha, don't be mad at me. Saying I earned $400 in few days in a site where you got several multi-millionaires(just guessing) ain't a feat really but I'll tell you what I did, after posting here left and right trying to amuse myself I was told I'd be gone if I didn't stop posting so I stopped action-faking and didn't come back untill I got results. Don't tell people what you're gonna do, tell them what you've achieved. The information you need is on this site but it's also all over the internet but as the guy above me said, focus on making your first dollar, get everything else out of your head.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Ah, the sweet sound of being drowned alive.

I differ from the other posters in this thread who are struggling right there with you.

I'm just going to ask you a pertinant question.
Are you a creep?

Creeps, need all this "help" in the form of pushback from an audience.
Or can you earnestly apply your work ethic in employment to a steady and slow process?

If you can do the second, and you stop inflating things to appear effortful, when you are really sitting on your a$$, then good. You will not do the creeper thing to do.

Look, you have a f#cking responsibility.
To not just p#ss and moan, but to do things that help us all out on a whole.
The longer you avoi that responsibility, the more you'll regret all these missed opportunities.

Don't be an idiot.
Just earnestly try
And quit this psycho babble BS

Locate opportunity
Get helping

There is no gatekeeper except yourself
So just get working, rather than need everyone to tell you where and when to do so

Entreprenuership is like poetry
Its going to work everyday but just without the rules
Just like poetry is writing out all you need without the rules you are usually bound to

Get creative
Get better
And for f#cks sake stop waving your arms about like a creeper

PS I liked the op
Best of luck

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
SO as i ask myself how i can get what i want...
Getting what you want is not by complaining about yourself and your actions to us. We have no control over what you do. And your personal projection of Luffy is not going to help you either.

Doesn't matter how much anyone is making presently, they're taking action to get there. If you don't like working two jobs, then do something else. It's your choice. No one has an easy trail creating their business.

I think we've all had to learn to navigate our way and change habits, get the right mindset, sleep, eat, make schedules, organize, etc. Discipline ourselves. No one is going to be your personal cheerleader every day to motivate you to get things done. You have to motivate yourself.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Alot has changed on my part aswell, I just don't know if it's for the better, good thing you're making progress though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.