Hey all,
Well to start I will say that I've been on rock bottom before and thanks to the current economy it looks as if I could be heading that way again. I have clawed my way back before and if needed will do so again. I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to MJ and all the other inspirational entrepreneurs on this forum. I can honestly say I find more motivation here than anywhere else. Heres wishing to everyone a successful and prosperous new year and I look forward to the day when I can share my success on this forum and help others in the same situation as myself.
Well to start I will say that I've been on rock bottom before and thanks to the current economy it looks as if I could be heading that way again. I have clawed my way back before and if needed will do so again. I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to MJ and all the other inspirational entrepreneurs on this forum. I can honestly say I find more motivation here than anywhere else. Heres wishing to everyone a successful and prosperous new year and I look forward to the day when I can share my success on this forum and help others in the same situation as myself.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
