The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This Idea is Genius

Idea threads

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Diamond Candles. Each candle has a ring that is valued anywhere from $10 - $25. Not only that, but they look like quality candles for a very competitive price.

Not sure if this was ever posted yet, but what an awesome idea. Great marketing. They have over 600k fans on Facebook. Why didn't I think of that! Lol

Here's the link: Watch the video.

http://www.diamondcandles.com/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

youngtrep

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 30, 2013
Northeast USA
I saw something about this a few months ago and was very impressed. It says they have sold 500,000+ at $25 each. It seems like they improved on the money candle, something I got as a gift a few time when I was a child. They had between $1 and $50 inside which could only be found after you burned most of the candle.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
This is a great way to think about target market's wants and combine four things at once:

1.candles
2.rings
3.curiosity
4.self advertisement via showing off

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
My wife got one for my mother for xmas. The value of the ring ranges from $5 to $5000. Definitely got me thinking of other possibilities.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HappyFighter

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 29, 2013
Philippines
Amazing! That's the power of randomized rewards. I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought of creating a product about crates with random pets inside. Would it be a cat or a dog? No... it's a hamster!

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
I definitely goo goo'ed over this... Awesome idea.

I've seen several "knock off" companies pop up with the same concept in the past 6 months or so.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.