The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Third Time's a Charm...

RomanImperium

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Feb 3, 2022
Canada
Hello Everyone,

Longtime lurker, longtime MJ DeMarco reader, third time getting engaged with the forum and the entrepreneurial life again.

Discovered MJ DeMarco in 2012 after reading Millionaire Fastlane . Started a side hustle which was a web application that makes searching regulatory documents and producing compliance paperwork much easier (exciting stuff) but gave up before it ever really got off the ground. Have 2 engineering degrees and worked in the aerospace industry for about a decade before switching into a technical safety role on major infrastructure projects. It's a decent enough job, but now, with a wife and a kid, I'm definitely feeling the squeeze of the conventional lifestyle and finding myself quite unfulfilled creatively and wanting to pursue something on my own.

Excited to re-join the forum. Currently reading The Great Rat Race Escape and with a kid under 1 at home and trying for another, along with a job that has me pretty drained at the end of the day, I'm focused on carving out dedicated time to pursue the entrepreneurial journey into my day.

Currently getting back into the habit of becoming an idea machine using James Altucher's method (The Ultimate Guide for Becoming an Idea Machine - James Altucher) and re-learning some web development - just enough so that I can quickly mockup any good ideas I come up with and test them.

Interested in a lot of things; history, sailing, flying, tennis, poker and now looking at all of these hobbies (which I barely have time for these days) through the problem solving lens.

Cheers and looking forward to learning and contributing and eventually posting a legendary success story thread ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard and good luck!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome RomanImperium to the gang.

That's an amazing background you've got.
With all your attempts so far, I believe your next swing at the pitch will do much better wonders.

Looking forward to more updates on your progress!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
with a kid under 1 at home and trying for another, along with a job that has me pretty drained at the end of the day, I'm focused on carving out dedicated time to pursue the entrepreneurial journey into my day.

I'd rock my baby to sleep in the middle of the night with a bottle in one arm, and was skyping with chinese suppliers with my other arm.

You've got the time, just gotta make it happen, regardless of how drained you are.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RomanImperium

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Feb 3, 2022
Canada
Welcome aboard and good luck!
Thank you sir!
Welcome RomanImperium to the gang.

That's an amazing background you've got.
With all your attempts so far, I believe your next swing at the pitch will do much better wonders.

Looking forward to more updates on your progress!
Thank you ZF; not much of an amazing background in entrpereneurship and going truly fastlane but hoping with some hardwork and dedication over the next few years I can change that!
I'd rock my baby to sleep in the middle of the night with a bottle in one arm, and was skyping with chinese suppliers with my other arm.

You've got the time, just gotta make it happen, regardless of how drained you are.
Inspirational to hear that; definitely starting down a path many have accomplished much more on while facing down greater challenges than I have. Looking forward to learning to navigate the situation skillfully like you did!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...