What's new

Think Beyond the Mirror

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Unfastened

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
41
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$474
User Power: 127%
Cigarettes were once promoted as healthy — by doctors.
Leeches were used to “heal” people by draining their blood — and killed countless people.
Breakfast? “The most important meal of the day” — pushed by cereal companies.


Each of these “truths” had experts, ads, and even research behind them.
And each turned out to be wrong.


Thomas Edison said:


“5% of people think.
10% think they think.
The other 85% would rather die than think.”

Most people don’t think — they just repeat.
Some doubt everything and call it thinking.
Others trust only what they see.
And many think without ever experiencing anything.


As Einstein said:


“The only source of knowledge is experience.”

Thinking without experience is like reading a map
and never walking the path.


Reality isn’t truth.
It’s a mirror —
and it stays unbroken until a dream or purpose
forces you to see differently.


I once believed I couldn’t run like other guys.
In my teenage years, I wasn’t good at sports — I couldn’t even breathe properly.
Now? I run More than 10 km per hour in 6 hours non-stop (with no water). Please don't do it : It's not healthy! I just took the risk to defeat my demons.


I don’t run to impress anyone.
I run to prove to myself that I can.
To break limits I once thought were fixed.
And I realized the same discipline applies to business: persistence, endurance, and focus
can push results faster than money ever could.


Stop judging who speaks.
Start seeking what’s true.


Truth isn’t handed to you —
it’s discovered by those who dare
to think and act beyond the mirror.

Edit:

The first time I ran, I got home quickly, breathing heavily. I went straight to the bathroom, took a cold shower, and just lay there for a while. Then I went to my bedroom and jumped on my bed.


The next day, I got up and started jogging slowly. Each night after 8 p.m., I went outside to jog. One evening, I met someone and tried to compete with him — he was running at full speed for an hour non-stop. I couldn’t keep up.


So I stopped. But the next night, I ran 5 km in 30 minutes. That’s how everything started. I kept running for hours and even gained a few fans along the way.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gus ziest O vumf nztimg O xetp'v evjmivod.

Ov xet e mecim, jupif gsun johj tdjuum vseane.

Vji vsavj xet, O duamf ci epzvjoph vjev O xepvif vu ci.

Cav vji mecim, vji ofipvovz tvumi nz qsuditt. Nz iggusv. Nz fsowi.

O xetp'v evjmivod cideati O piwis xuslif jesf ev epzvjoph.

Ziest mevis, O'n qsivvz huuf ev epz tqusv O xepv vu qodl aq cideati O lpux netvisz ot op vji iggusv.
 
  • Qevoipv: fud, vji qsucmin ot O’n gev cideati ucitovz sapt op uas genomz
  • Fudvus: pu, vji qsucmin ot pucufz sapt op zuas genomz

O fup’v sap vu onqsitt epzupi.
O sap vu qsuwi vu nztimg vjev O dep.
Vu csiel monovt O updi vjuahjv xisi goyif.

Humf. Qasi humf.

Moli zua, nutv vjopht O fu - O fu vjin puv vu onqsitt epzupi cav gus nztimg, vu liiq cseloph nz monovoph cimoigt.
 
Last edited:
Nz hsievitv tvsiphvj jet ciip vjev O tvesvif fuoph tvagg cigusi uvjist vumf ni vjev O duamfp'v fu ov. Topdi O xet emsiefz vjisi -- neloph vjiti catopittit epf edvowovoit e tadditt -- O atif vu katv meahj ev vjios deavoupt epf dessz up. Nz siedvoup SIEMMZ nefi vjin dsebz nef. O moli nz qiedi epf raoiv. Tu, pux O katv ehsii xovj vjin xjomi O tviq uwis vjin epf liiq huoph. Ev mietv vjios vinqis vepvsan ot fimezif.
 
O’n e tvafipv ug emm xusmf simohoupt epf tqosovaem qsedvodit.

O fu cimoiwi op vji quxis ug qsezis epf cimoig op edvaemoboph e pix wistoup ug zua. Tvomm zua, cav foggisipv ev vji teni voni. Zua qsez vu zuas tacduptdouat epf wotaemobi vji fitosif uavduni epf giim vji giimoph.

Uas djesedvis ot xjev nevvist epf xjev xi esi kafhif cz. Katv moli vji tdemit ug Neev op Ihzqvumuhz us Tv Qivis us zuas “johjis timg”.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom