The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Things in which i can invest?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
I am looking to make some money. Is there anything to which i can invest in very low budget. Now i am investing in crypto and i am getting good return compared to my investment. Is there any more thing in which i can invest and have good return.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Crypto is definitely great and I also think that 5G and electromobility can become important technologies in the future. Everything else that helps to solve the climate change should be great as well.

In Germany, cannabis can be legalized soon if the SPD forms the government. Maybe some German weed companies could skyrocket as well in case of the "traffic light coalition".

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I am looking to make some money. Is there anything to which i can invest in very low budget. Now i am investing in crypto and i am getting good return compared to my investment. Is there any more thing in which i can invest and have good return.
Yourself and your business -> best ROI

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yourself and your business -> best ROI

+1.

The reason why people gravitate to crypto is because it has had asymmetric returns in the past, and all for no work.

Your business also offers asymmetric returns, but it requires work.

This is why "crypto!" will always be viewed more favorable ... asymmetric returns and no work? Sign me up! Easy attracts 'em like flies...

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Your education. All money comes from your education on how to make that money. If you're really into investing in the stock market, then there are many resources around the internet. Books, courses, some gurus(do your research to see if they're a viable source) as well but that's it. The education is there.

But if I was you, I would focus on finding something interesting(something that you can see yourself doing in the next 10 years), become very good in it and monetize it. And from that point, you'll be able to see if it's a possible business opportunity.

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
+1.

The reason why people gravitate to crypto is because it has had asymmetric returns in the past, and all for no work.

This is why "crypto!" will always be viewed more favorable ... asymmetric returns and no work? Sign me up! Easy attracts 'em like flies...
Your education. All money comes from your education on how to make that money. If you're really into investing in the stock market, then there are many resources around the internet. Books, courses, some gurus(do your research to see if they're a viable source) as well but that's it. The education is there.

But if I was you, I would focus on finding something interesting(something that you can see yourself doing in the next 10 years), become very good in it and monetize it. And from that point, you'll be able to see if it's a possible business opportunity.

+1.

I think you are right and i am totally agree with you but i think i am not ready to start my buisness yet and i dont have that much budget.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I think you are right and i am totally agree with you but i think i am not ready to start my buisness yet and i dont have that much budget.
If you really want it then you'll find a way to make it happen. There are people with much worse circumstances than you in different parts of the world but they're doing the work.

There are so many resources available online.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

LOL

You become "ready"... by doing. Fail or succeed.

2Wm8odH.gif

Unless you are this guy...

UhS5F58.gif

If so, then you are...

r4aMggM.gif

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
i am not ready to start my buisness yet and i dont have that much budget.
You're 14
Do you do any kind of paid work?

What's stopping you finding part-time work, odd jobs, gardening or washing cars etc?

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
You're 14
Do you do any kind of paid work?

What's stopping you finding part-time work, odd jobs, gardening or washing cars etc?
I am from India and in India it is not allowed by any parents especially if you are from middle class or rich and no body will give any job to a 14 year old .I know its normal in America and I also want to do some part time job but i can't. even the place where i live in India have no car washing shop, garden is also not normal here .There are only 2 garden in the whole city which is public and nobody can work there apart from one gardener.

tolmanmedia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Feb 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Invest in your education & experiences. Read, read, read. Amazon Kindle is a cheaper way to consume insane amounts of knowledge very quickly. Read both books you agree and disagree with.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I am from India and in India it is not allowed by any parents especially if you are from middle class or rich and no body will give any job to a 14 year old .I know its normal in America and I also want to do some part time job but i can't. even the place where i live in India have no car washing shop, garden is also not normal here .There are only 2 garden in the whole city which is public and nobody can work there apart from one gardener.
I've been working since I was 11 years old -- but here in the USA. I understand that you are not allowed to work because of your parents. How about doing some tutoring? If your parents won't allow you do it for cash, can you work out a trade for something that you can sell or has value?

In the meantime, you can learn. If your parent will not let you make cash, will they let you assist an adult? Who is the most successful person in your world? What do you want to learn and who can teach you? Help that person in exchange for them teaching you what they do and how they do it. Make yourself valuable.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Relax and be a kid. At 14, the best you can do is to educate yourself through books, and perhaps do some arbitrage in your community, or provide skilled value or labor. Learn how to generate money by yourself without a employer, a job, or an authority figure. This provides a great framework for once you get older.

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
Relax and be a kid. At 14, the best you can do is to educate yourself through books, and perhaps do some arbitrage in your community, or provide skilled value or labor. Learn how to generate money by yourself without a employer, a job, or an authority figure. This provides a great framework for once you get older.
you are right that i should educate myself and i am doing that i have left all useless thing and giving that time to educate myself , develop and learn new skills but i want to stand on my feet and don't want to ask for money from my parents for anything.
I have some future plan like going for world tour alone, Skydiving etc. at the age of 25 years and before that i want to earn money as much as possible .I have only 11 years from now i just can't only read and wait to execute it in future.
Your book is the first book that I've read before that i think that books are boaring and i think that because of the schools book. But after reading your book you become my ideal not because you became millionare from that background it's because my thinking was like you and from that book every chapter was like it was written about me.I wanted to be like you because you don't care about more bank balance you just do whatever you love and you are satisfied with your life.

Last edited:

Voracity

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 24, 2014
Midwest USA
For me I look to invest in anything that helps me achieve my work faster. This could be software or hardware. Something as simple as a laptop.

For passive income I’d say keep plowing money into crypto. Stake your coins in projects that give you a return and forget that it’s there.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Good bed -- rest better, think more clearly, fall asleep faster which saves time (priceless)
Good tools -- for any work, produces better and faster results, ergonomical (rhymes wtih economical)
Good environment -- the places where you spend your time (most valuable commodity, enhanced by place multiplier)
Good clothes -- look good, feel good, double return as you feel better and become perceived better by people, making you feel even better and so on in an ascending spiral (compounding interest!)
Good car -- move fast and durably through time and space, if you can't afford it, get a good vehicle of any kind. good vehicles of any kind are respectable.
Good shoes -- same as the two listed above, when not inside of the vehicle
Good storage -- for storing and keeping order of everything in life, such as all the money you will be making. Also for organizing your thoughts, like with a pen and paper; creating plans.
Good books -- so you can find forums like this, learn things, connect with like-minded people etc.

Not "perfect", "expensive" or "flashy". Simply "good", as in being more than adequate.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
you are right that i should educate myself and i am doing that i have left all useless thing and giving that time to educate myself , develop and learn new skills but i want to stand on my feet and don't want to ask for money from my parents for anything.
I have some future plan like going for world tour alone, Skydiving etc. at the age of 25 years and before that i want to earn money as much as possible .I have only 11 years from now i just can't only read and wait to execute it in future.
Your book is the first book that I've read before that i think that books are boaring and i think that because of the schools book. But after reading your book you become my ideal not because you became millionare from that background it's because my thinking was like you and from that book every chapter was like it was written about me.I wanted to be like you because you don't care about more bank balance you just do whatever you love and you are satisfied with your life.
Learn everything you can about everything around you. The wider your understanding, the wider your possibilities later. Try new things (as long as they won't hurt you). Use your mouth and your ears in their natural ratio -- listen twice as much as you talk. When you talk, ask open-ended questions and then LISTEN to the answers. Then ask another open-ended question. If you can get the person talking, they'll tell you their life's story.

People love to talk about themselves and they'll tell you about the worst days and their best days. In those moments, you can ask what they would have done differently if they could go back and make changes. What are they most proud of doing or building? What has worked for them?

Keep asking. You will learn so much...

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
+1.

Oh, darn Im late for the party!! Still any tulips around for the latecomers??

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.