The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thesis Wordpress theme

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
FastlaneEntrepreneurs.com is done on Thesis. A little learning curve, but I had no problem.

puckman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Apr 12, 2011
NYC
it looks really smooth.

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 19, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Thesis is used on one of the websites that I have. I will say this: I made a bunch of little Adsense sites and some other blogs using WP and is was easy. I struggled with Thesis on the one website it is on as I didn't find it as easy. If you have no background in html, css, etc. it will take you some time to learn how to properly do everything it offers. If you are comfortable with all that then it should be a breeze.

David

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entrepking

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 24, 2012
I would have to agree on the idea to use Thesis. I think it costs money, but as far as themes go there isn't much better. It has a lot of integrated features and Wordpress has a large amount of plug ins.

It's definitely my favorite theme as far as blogs are concerned and perfect for those who aren't computer programmers.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I have the developers license for Thesis... have used it for pretty much any blog I've ever had. It's a great basis for a blog, very easy to work with once you learn the basics and very customizable.

crlerk

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 4, 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
I have used thesis in the past for a couple of sites and was very pleased.
It is a solid theme and if you have some rudimentary html/css/js/php-skills you should be able to get it working like you would like.

And a follow-up question; Why are you looking at thesis instead of free themes?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JustinWheeler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 16, 2012
Trujillo, North of Peru
I have used Thesis for quite a long time. It is one of my favorite themes. However it isn't as easy to use as some and really depends on what you want.

My current company site is on a theme I bought from themecanyon which I like a lot for nice looking themes out of the box.

As a general rule I tend to steer clear of free themes, although there are a couple of really good ones.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Thesis 2.0!

One other thing you might find useful is that inside the thesis members area somewhere is the code you need to make thesis responsive which I find useful.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.