The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

There's AI that can create Copywrite for you. This can be a new shortcut tool.

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US
jasper.ai

I found this ad on instagram and although I haven't used it yet. If the results are extraordinary, jobs related to writing and blogging is screwed. This could be a new shift in the market for copywriting. I'm already predicting new copywriting businesses that rely on this ai. What do you guys think about this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
What surprises me is simply typing ai on this forum hyperlinks to the Jasper website.

edit nvm. at least it used to. lol.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
jasper.ai

I found this ad on instagram and although I haven't used it yet. If the results are extraordinary, jobs related to writing and blogging is screwed. This could be a new shift in the market for copywriting. I'm already predicting new copywriting businesses that rely on this ai. What do you guys think about this?
I dont think AI is reached the point of doing copy writing, I work in Info Industry and I can tell we need another 10 years to be able to make AI do copy writing , however I guess what they have is just like others who say website designed by AI , which is providing collection of templates and then choosing the nearest template based on user input , same thing can be done for copy writing , but it is not really written by AI , AI just choose the right paragraph from a collection

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Jasper is just one of many startups who have capitalized on this GPT-3 tech (aiseo, rytr, growthbar, headlime, ink, texta, writesonic, etc.). Time will tell which comes out on top and which will fade into obscurity.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I can already think of how to use this.

Get this tool to mass write reviews, then buy a service that posts these reviews on Trustpilot and Jabber etc.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
Update:
I have used the tool above, and I can say as someone who English is his third language it is good to write short paragraphs or small blogs without hiring a copywriter, copywriting was always the most expensive hiring I was doing.

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US
Update:
I have used the tool above, and I can say as someone who English is his third language it is good to write short paragraphs or small blogs without hiring a copywriter, copywriting was always the most expensive hiring I was doing.
How was your success with the blogs?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
jasper.ai

I tested Jasper again last month alongside a few other AI writing tools. I thought that it has developed recently but it's still not at the point where it can replace your own writing. Some of the content it constructs reads well but a lot doesn't.

In one of the tests that I did, I used it to write a short blog post on a subject I know well and write about. I found sections of my own published articles in what was produced. To avoid plagiarism it had tried to rewrite sections BUT it had changed a lot of the meaning and the result was rubbish.

It may work better for writing sales copy but I still don't think it can beat a Copywriter that's had more than a few weeks of experience.

Everyone seems to be looking for a shortcut these days. They want something that will do all the work for them. These tools are very exciting but I think the best use is to sharpen up and make what you write more appealing. They don't work well when you expect them to write everything for you from scratch.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
How was your success with the blogs?
For short blogs that are 3 or 4 paragraphs, it looks good to fill it with bluf bluf then you write the key sentences.
This is not to write a well written meaningful blog, but to be able to generate quick blog posts with acceptable quality with many call to action and lead in sentences to post on your social media post.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.