The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ultimate stock market scam!?

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
A few days ago I watched the Netflix docu ' The Chinese Hustle'. I ran into it by luck , because this docu isn't well known in the Netherlands ( how about the US?)

And to be honest, I was a little bit shocked and also pleased, because this is why I don't give my money to this scams on the market.

I love China as a country and I love the people! I'm going back again this autumn and really looking forward to it.

But from experience I know they can go far to manipulate figures to look good ( for example to stay a number one university, a university manipulate scores from students, it's part of the culture).

But how can we be so naïef to take all information we get from China so serious that we invest billions? Is this the next bubble that will pop, watch my words, if it pops it will be a big one !!

For myself I always think twice when I hear that the Chinese market growed again with x percent. Who checked this figures and is it a thrust full number, I doubt.
But everyone is buying it...the total scripted way . Let's all buy stocks from Alibaba or Tencent and we all will go down together.

What is your oppion?
And if you didn't watch it....do it. It will open your eyes.

Grt Andre

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Aix-Geneve

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Aug 4, 2017
France
IMO, the idea is to steal the wealth of the boomers, particularly. I follow geo politics. Watch gold and follow Jim Rickards. He is one of the few honest guys.

Aix-Geneve

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Aug 4, 2017
France
It's been a scam for quite some time. Also follow Lynette Zang (ITM trading). Between the two, you'll get a pretty good idea. They explain it very well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.