GratefulScorpio
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2014
- Messages
- 38
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 58%
Hi guys,
How is everything?
I was off the forum for a while now, but for good reasons.
After learning a lot of from other peoples questions here, I decided to use that knowledge to my own personal development blog.
It's still a work in progress, I'm still trying to find ways to attract more readers to my blog.
- "success is not a destination, but a journey."
The Journey
I mainly focused on giving value, so I all my attention was on my blog posts.
I am trying to post 1 article everyday, which is easier said then done, but I'm keeping up very well.
When I launched the blog I didn't even know if somebody would even read it, but I didn't care I went right ahead, my goal was to get one person to read a post and get the inspiration or motivation they were looking for.
I reached the goal and I know I'm going the right direction, because I get a fare good amount of shares and likes on social media and getting some good comments about it.
So my next goal is:
Build my blog in a way that I can reach and inspire at least 1000 people daily on my site - reading, learning and growing personally.
[ basically the blog they check first in the morning and before sleeping, ha-ha 😀- so to speak ]
I would appreciate some ideas from the fast lane community on how I can reach this goals and your general opinion about my blog.
A Blog By Angelo Limon www.angelolimon.com
Stay Blessed
Thanks
How is everything?
I was off the forum for a while now, but for good reasons.
After learning a lot of from other peoples questions here, I decided to use that knowledge to my own personal development blog.
It's still a work in progress, I'm still trying to find ways to attract more readers to my blog.
- "success is not a destination, but a journey."
The Journey
I mainly focused on giving value, so I all my attention was on my blog posts.
I am trying to post 1 article everyday, which is easier said then done, but I'm keeping up very well.
When I launched the blog I didn't even know if somebody would even read it, but I didn't care I went right ahead, my goal was to get one person to read a post and get the inspiration or motivation they were looking for.
I reached the goal and I know I'm going the right direction, because I get a fare good amount of shares and likes on social media and getting some good comments about it.
So my next goal is:
Build my blog in a way that I can reach and inspire at least 1000 people daily on my site - reading, learning and growing personally.
[ basically the blog they check first in the morning and before sleeping, ha-ha 😀- so to speak ]
I would appreciate some ideas from the fast lane community on how I can reach this goals and your general opinion about my blog.
A Blog By Angelo Limon www.angelolimon.com
Stay Blessed

Thanks

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
