The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Slowlane to the Fastlane : Don't take this seriously..

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I found this article on Discover News talking about putting astronauts into deep state of hibernation. Old article by the way
Discovery News : Discovery Channel

I am assuming this practically stops the aging process, since they are not eating in theory. So their metabolisms aren't running, which causes aging (CRON diet). They are like frozen in time.

So, wouldn't this be a cool way to first get a good chuck of savings (make your million or so), then put yourself into hibernation like when you're roughly still young.

Put that money into compound interest, and wake up a hundred years into the future? Think about how rich you could be, in one blink of an eye.

I would do something like that in a heartbeat. By then, there might be a cure to aging, all the future technology that I could see, and I'll still be young.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.