The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Sixth Sense

Anything related to matters of the mind

Gecko

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 28, 2015
Imagine a human was born without senses.

He can't see anything because of blindness.
He can't hear anything because of deafness.
He can't smell anything because of ageusia.
He can't taste anything because of anosmia.
He can't feel anything because of numbness.

What does this person think about?
Nothing.
There is no input and so there is no output.

Then, something happens. Suddenly the person opens his eyes and is able to SEE. Boom.
The persons starts seeing colours. Birds. Oceans. People.

What happens now?

The person starts to THINK. Now there is some input and therefore, there also is output based on what he perceives.
So he starts to think in form of IMAGES. And only images.
He begins to understand the world in a purely visual way.
He is able to perfectly visualize his thoughts and feelings, because these only exist in form of colours and images.
Day in, day out, only images in his head.
There is no "good" and "bad", there is "white" and "black".

The person starts combining colours and creating pictures in a way no one else is able to imitate or understand. It is the pure beauty of visual art in all its complexity and variation. In short, he becomes the accomplished artist.

Another person experiences something similiar. The difference is, he is only able to HEAR things. When people listen to his compositions they sometimes start crying for the rest of their lives. He becomes an absolutely outstanding composer.
A third person can only SMELL things. No woman can resist the power of his parfumes and he becomes the most popular parfumer.
A fourth person only TASTES things. Even children love his spinach and he becomes the world's best cook.
And finally, a fifth person only FEELS things. Unfortunately, this is quite useless, so he stays poor and unknown.

But then...there also is a sixth person!
And this person only perceives the VALUE of things.
He understands the world solely on a level of value and his thoughts are only about that, day in, day out.
He thinks in a purely value oriented way.
There is no "good" and "bad", there is "high value" and "low value".

The person starts creating things. He improves the world in a way no one has ever thought about. Often, people don't even understand what he's doing or why. Wherever he finds something not optimized, he optimizes it. Wherever he sees a problem, he finds the solution.
People from all over the world come to tell him how much he has enriched their lives. And they give him money because that is how they express their appreciation. By and by he is the richest person in the world. Yes, even richer than Bill Gates.

THIS person
becomes the greatest inventor of all times.

The question is...
do YOU have the sixth sense?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
You still feel things when you're numb. Opposite of feeling is paralyzed. Anyways..

I'd start a movement amongst people who feel useless for only being able to feel and call it feel acceptance. I'd start a blog, generating a solid readership by pandering to the most outspoken professional victims with said issue. I'd release an e-book for two based on it, then start attacking other sense-people for oppressing us for maximum controversy such as "check your sight privilege you 20/20 sighted scum". Eventually some of my readers would start their own blogs bitching about their problems and I would kindly lend them a hand by letting them do guest posts on my blog, introduce affiliate marketing a bit, whatever works and then check out of the machinery letting my stupid ideological drones generate customers to me while I check my friction privilege while F*cking that thin privileged blonde on a private beach.

Value

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.