Hey Guy's,
I've been on the forums for a bit over a week now and must say I have been driven to action by your many success stories (and failures), and so not content to simply live a mundane life I've pulled out onto the free way.
With the help of my partner we are working on a web based B2C service to assist those with little to no technical knowledge build computer solutions. I hope to use this thread as forum for feedback and to chronicle our adventure.
What I have achieved so far:
- Begun fleshing out our initial idea.
- Begun work on a business plan (which we hope to have completed by 31/08/15)
- Examined the market and assessed our competition.
- Reviewed the competitors feedback and made notes.
- Picked a target audience for our service.
I have a lot to learn and am currently reviewing the vital parts of TMF while also reading 'One Simple Idea' and 'The Ultimate Sales Machine' as my knowledge of the marketing process is lacking. I would like to thank you all for being such an inspiration to a twenty something year old who before now was doomed to wander the side walk forever.
-SF
I've been on the forums for a bit over a week now and must say I have been driven to action by your many success stories (and failures), and so not content to simply live a mundane life I've pulled out onto the free way.
With the help of my partner we are working on a web based B2C service to assist those with little to no technical knowledge build computer solutions. I hope to use this thread as forum for feedback and to chronicle our adventure.
What I have achieved so far:
- Begun fleshing out our initial idea.
- Begun work on a business plan (which we hope to have completed by 31/08/15)
- Examined the market and assessed our competition.
- Reviewed the competitors feedback and made notes.
- Picked a target audience for our service.
I have a lot to learn and am currently reviewing the vital parts of TMF while also reading 'One Simple Idea' and 'The Ultimate Sales Machine' as my knowledge of the marketing process is lacking. I would like to thank you all for being such an inspiration to a twenty something year old who before now was doomed to wander the side walk forever.
-SF
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
