The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Road Goes Ever Onward

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

SmoothFranko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 31, 2015
Australia
Hey Guy's,

I've been on the forums for a bit over a week now and must say I have been driven to action by your many success stories (and failures), and so not content to simply live a mundane life I've pulled out onto the free way.

With the help of my partner we are working on a web based B2C service to assist those with little to no technical knowledge build computer solutions. I hope to use this thread as forum for feedback and to chronicle our adventure.

What I have achieved so far:
- Begun fleshing out our initial idea.
- Begun work on a business plan (which we hope to have completed by 31/08/15)
- Examined the market and assessed our competition.
- Reviewed the competitors feedback and made notes.
- Picked a target audience for our service.

I have a lot to learn and am currently reviewing the vital parts of TMF while also reading 'One Simple Idea' and 'The Ultimate Sales Machine' as my knowledge of the marketing process is lacking. I would like to thank you all for being such an inspiration to a twenty something year old who before now was doomed to wander the side walk forever.

-SF

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.