Hello members ,my name is pascal and I come from Rwanda{Africa}. Here is what an advice I may give to my fellow young African about finding the Best ideal that needs to be executed
In Africa to find business idea is very simple,if you're someone who pays attention on what's going on in your community because in Africa many people likes to complain about everything.
So from that complaining you can figure out the idea that needs to be executed
So from my little experience in idea generation I like to equates problems to complaining
If you can find some one who's complaining you should know that it is an opportunity for you. Thanks that my advice if you know something else I didn't mention here feel free to add it.
In Africa to find business idea is very simple,if you're someone who pays attention on what's going on in your community because in Africa many people likes to complain about everything.
So from that complaining you can figure out the idea that needs to be executed
So from my little experience in idea generation I like to equates problems to complaining
If you can find some one who's complaining you should know that it is an opportunity for you. Thanks that my advice if you know something else I didn't mention here feel free to add it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
