The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The reality held from africa

Idea threads

pascal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2023
Hello members ,my name is pascal and I come from Rwanda{Africa}. Here is what an advice I may give to my fellow young African about finding the Best ideal that needs to be executed

In Africa to find business idea is very simple,if you're someone who pays attention on what's going on in your community because in Africa many people likes to complain about everything.
So from that complaining you can figure out the idea that needs to be executed

So from my little experience in idea generation I like to equates problems to complaining
If you can find some one who's complaining you should know that it is an opportunity for you. Thanks that my advice if you know something else I didn't mention here feel free to add it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darcy257

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 9, 2024
Rwanda
You’re right Pascal.

But when more people complains at the same time for different needs, it’s no longer a business opportunity but a mess.

Good luck with your future endeavors. There is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel

Greetings from Burundi
Darcy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!