ChrisB7
New Contributor
Hi everyone! I read the millionaire fastlane about 1.5 years ago. I recently listened to it. Now I'm listening to unscripted . After reading the millionaire fastlane, I felt like I had these blinders on the whole time. While I did graduate college and have a good job, I always knew there had to be a better way. I knew this job would never get me a Lamborghini. I've loved lambos since I was a kid and that was one thing about the millionaire fastlane that had me hooked when I started reading it. I'm at the beginning stages of a business venture that I believe will put me in the fastlane. I just want to soak up as much knowledge from here as possible to succeed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
