MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
So I'm developing the sister site to the fastlane in a local production environment and I have a lot of Dummy content pages loaded just for testing purposes.
One of the dummy (lorem ipsum) page's title is "Hillary Clinton Sucks".
I have Google Adsense loaded in the page as well and I am amazed at how accurate Google's targeting intelligence is ...
On this page, Google is showing a variety of ads:
1) John McCain for President
2) Obama is a Terrorist
3) Ann Coulter newsletter
The targeting accuracy is incredible.
Now conversely, I'm going to make a dummy page that says "John McCain Sucks" and I'm sure Ill see ads about Bush being satan, McCain is McBush, Obama in 2008, etc.
This thread is not to discuss politics but to revere at Google's filter and knowing what ads to inject into like content.
I remember World of Warcraft searches getting fed ads for "penis enlargement" and "lose your virginity" ads.
I love it!
One of the dummy (lorem ipsum) page's title is "Hillary Clinton Sucks".
I have Google Adsense loaded in the page as well and I am amazed at how accurate Google's targeting intelligence is ...
On this page, Google is showing a variety of ads:
1) John McCain for President
2) Obama is a Terrorist
3) Ann Coulter newsletter
The targeting accuracy is incredible.
Now conversely, I'm going to make a dummy page that says "John McCain Sucks" and I'm sure Ill see ads about Bush being satan, McCain is McBush, Obama in 2008, etc.
This thread is not to discuss politics but to revere at Google's filter and knowing what ads to inject into like content.
I remember World of Warcraft searches getting fed ads for "penis enlargement" and "lose your virginity" ads.
I love it!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
