The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Pee-fect Business Idea

Idea threads

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Next time in England: Battleshits

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
This has to be the worst idea I've ever seen. I already hate public restrooms because the majority are unhygienic, and people are unsanitary. I can't imagine this blaring at me while the guy next to me is pissing on my shoe because he has poor aim!

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
Im so over these funded companies that never reach profitability. I only want to see companies funded that take 6 months max to make money, but just need some money to handle new inventory or hires. Is this ever even going to make a profit or just be another tech crunch newsworthy story in which all the starbuck tech guys will be chasing to accomplish until their 50 years only to realize it never even made money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pdog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 22, 2012
Kelowna, BC
To get a high score you might need to drink more, so it could be good for the bar owner :)

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
I don't see a problem with the idea. The only expensive part is the technology behind.

You keep your pee inside the thing because of the game and they show you some ads during the game... making money with other peoples pee... lol

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Well I would hate to be the person that has to repair that game when it breaks down!!! :icon_toilet:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.